Metronidazole and Mycophenolate mofetil drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Metronidazole and Mycophenolate mofetil. Common interactions include pseudomonas infection among females and diarrhoea among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Metronidazole and Mycophenolate mofetil have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 694 people who take Metronidazole and Mycophenolate mofetil from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
694 people who take Metronidazole and Mycophenolate mofetil together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Metronidazole?
Metronidazole has active ingredients of metronidazole. It is often used in vaginitis bacterial. eHealthMe is studying from 50,552 Metronidazole users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Mycophenolate mofetil?
Mycophenolate mofetil has active ingredients of mycophenolate mofetil. It is often used in myasthenia gravis. eHealthMe is studying from 73,777 Mycophenolate mofetil users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Metronidazole and Mycophenolate mofetil reports submitted per year:
Metronidazole and Mycophenolate mofetil drug interactions by gender *:
Metronidazole and Mycophenolate mofetil drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Metronidazole and Mycophenolate mofetil?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Common Metronidazole and Mycophenolate mofetil interactions:
- Fever: 135 reports
- Diarrhea: 81 reports
- Pneumonia: 52 reports
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 16 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Metronidazole and Mycophenolate mofetil:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Metronidazole side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 3,390 reports
- Diarrhea: 3,370 reports
- Fever: 2,799 reports
- Pain: 2,637 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 2,491 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2,387 reports
- Rashes (redness): 2,345 reports
Browse all side effects of Metronidazole:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Mycophenolate mofetil side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 5,492 reports
- Diarrhea: 3,443 reports
- Fever: 3,358 reports
- Pneumonia: 3,300 reports
- Transplant rejection (a transplant material is not worked): 2,998 reports
- Sepsis (a severe blood infection that can lead to organ failure and death): 2,348 reports
- Rashes (redness): 1,946 reports
Browse all side effects of Mycophenolate mofetil:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Metronidazole interactions:
- Metronidazole and Prednisone: 6,014 reports
- Metronidazole and Omeprazole: 4,681 reports
- Metronidazole and Amoxicillin: 4,161 reports
- Metronidazole and Pantoprazole: 3,891 reports
- Metronidazole and Furosemide: 3,723 reports
- Metronidazole and Fluconazole: 3,571 reports
- Metronidazole and Ceftriaxone: 3,416 reports
- Metronidazole and Morphine: 3,359 reports
- Metronidazole and Aspirin: 3,329 reports
- Metronidazole and Ondansetron: 3,308 reports
Browse all interactions between Metronidazole and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Mycophenolate mofetil interactions:
- Mycophenolate mofetil and Tacrolimus: 31,408 reports
- Mycophenolate mofetil and Prednisone: 27,369 reports
- Mycophenolate mofetil and Prednisolone: 14,445 reports
- Mycophenolate mofetil and Cyclosporine: 8,776 reports
- Mycophenolate mofetil and Cyclophosphamide: 7,275 reports
- Mycophenolate mofetil and Methotrexate: 5,483 reports
- Mycophenolate mofetil and Fludara: 5,040 reports
- Mycophenolate mofetil and Azathioprine: 4,313 reports
- Mycophenolate mofetil and Prograf: 3,773 reports
- Mycophenolate mofetil and Methylprednisolone: 3,450 reports
Browse all interactions between Mycophenolate mofetil and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on metronidazole and mycophenolate mofetil (the active ingredients of Metronidazole and Mycophenolate mofetil, respectively), and Metronidazole and Mycophenolate mofetil (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Metronidazole and Mycophenolate mofetil.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Pantoprazole vs. Prevacid 24 Hr - 38 seconds ago
- Vistaril and Carafate drug interaction - 43 seconds ago
- Lisinopril and Food Craving - 57 seconds ago
- Benicar vs. Ezetimibe - a minute ago
- Lamictal and Drug Ineffective - a minute ago
- Vyvanse and Breath Odor - a minute ago
- Type 2 Diabetes and pfizer biontech covid vaccine - a minute ago
- Diabetes Mellitus Non-Insulin-Dependent and pfizer biontech covid vaccine - a minute ago
- Meloxicam and Non-Hodgkin'S Lymphoma - 2 minutes ago
- Varenicline Tartrate and Omeprazole drug interaction - 2 minutes ago