Milk of magnesia and Padmoj drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Milk of magnesia and Padmoj together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Milk of magnesia and Padmoj. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you take Milk of magnesia and Padmoj?
You are not alone:
Milk of magnesia
Milk of magnesia has active ingredients of magnesium hydroxide. It is often used in constipation. (latest outcomes from Milk of magnesia 6,053 users)
Padmoj has active ingredients of lotus.
Browse by gender and age
Interactions between Milk of magnesia and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Padmoj and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Milk of magnesia and Padmoja b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Imdur and Tafluprost drug interaction - now
- Will you have Macrophages Increased with Malaria? - a second ago
- Women aged 40-49 who have Decreased Appetite with Elderberry - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Haemangioma Acquired with Avc? - 3 seconds ago
- Nizoral and Zometa drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Galactorrhea with Advil? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Galactorrhoea with Advil? - 5 seconds ago
- Desoximetasone and Ambien drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Withdrawal Syndrome with Exforge? - 10 seconds ago
- Generlac and Niaspan drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 60 year old man who takes Bumetanide - 45 minutes ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Enbrel - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Lyrica - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Amlodipine Besylate; Benazepril Hydrochloride - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 88 year old man who takes Tylenol, Azithromycin - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Levonorgestrel;ethinyl;estradiol;ethinyl;estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Desogestrel; Ethinylestradiol; Ethinyl Estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Crestor for a 70 year old man - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Vivitrol - 8 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.