Minocycline hydrochloride and Azactam drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Minocycline hydrochloride and Azactam together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Minocycline hydrochloride and Azactam. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 22, 2017
6 people who take Minocycline hydrochloride, Azactam are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Minocycline hydrochloride and Azactam?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMinocycline hydrochloride and Azactam from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Minocycline hydrochloride has active ingredients of minocycline hydrochloride. It is often used in acne. (latest outcomes from Minocycline hydrochloride 2,326 users)
Azactam has active ingredients of aztreonam. (latest outcomes from Azactam 660 users)
Interactions between Minocycline hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Azactam and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Minocycline hydrochloride and Azactama b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Minocycline hydrochloride (minocycline hydrochloride) is often used to treat acne. Azactam (aztreonam) is often used to treat infection. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Minocycline hydrochloride is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Does anyone taking this cocktail experience long-term relief of arthritis pain? I had some short-term relief for about a month or so, but now I can barely straighten my fingers due to the swelling and have gained 8 lbs since taking this cocktail, despite my vigilance with calorie counting.
- My 16-year-old daughter developed tremors in her arms and legs after taking minocycline for two weeks. Doctors hypothesized that there was another pathogen present in her body that ran from the minocycline and went to hide in her nervous system. Within two weeks it was discovered that she has ...
- I was diagnosed with premature ovarian failure can I take minocycline cos am having pimples all over my face
User reviews to the study
- Hi , I started taking 100 mg twice a day of minocycline 3 weeks ago. Last week I started having bad headaches that are a lot better this week. This week I started having double vision and a whooshing in my ears that I hear mostly at night. I've had a cat scan that was normal. I went to my eye ...
- My 16 yo daughter had been on minocycline for 2 weeks for acne when she developed tremors in her arms and legs. Docs thought there was another pathogen in her body that ran from the drug and went to her nervous system to hide. It was discovered then that she has Lyme disease which was the ...
- My son has been on minocycline for 4 weeks for acne and now and is having extreme fatigue and sometimes achy muscles. The fatigue is killing him as he is in college. He went off the drug 2 days ago. Does anyone know how long it could be before he feels better assuming its a symptom of the drug
- The implant on my right breast has moved upward, above my nipple and really above my breast. My plastic surgeon has prescribed Minocycline and has instructed me to massage my breast as much as possible. I have an appointment to return in a month. This appointment is in 2 weeks. My surgery was ...
- My son is the one who took Minocyline. He was 15 at the time. It caused severe anxiety and depression. It's been heartbreaking. He has become withdrawn from friends and doesn't do near as much as he used to. He is short with us and no longer excited to do the things he liked to do. He also ...