Minocycline hydrochloride and Modafinil drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among 9 people who take Minocycline hydrochloride and Modafinil. Common interactions include blood pressure decreased among females, and cholelithiasis among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Minocycline hydrochloride and Modafinil have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
9 people who take Minocycline hydrochloride and Modafinil together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Minocycline hydrochloride?
Minocycline hydrochloride has active ingredients of minocycline hydrochloride. It is used in acne. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 4,744 Minocycline hydrochloride users.
What is Modafinil?
Modafinil has active ingredients of modafinil. It is used in narcolepsy. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 19,411 Modafinil users.
Number of Minocycline hydrochloride and Modafinil reports submitted per year:
Common Minocycline Hydrochloride and Modafinil drug interactions by gender *:
- Blood pressure decreased
- Drug abuse
- Flank pain
Common Minocycline Hydrochloride and Modafinil drug interactions by age *:
- Breast cancer metastatic
- Abdominal pain upper
- Influenza like illness
- Injection related reaction
- Drug ineffective
- Hip fracture
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Minocycline hydrochloride and Modafinil?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Lopes E, Pereira D, da Silva Behrens NS, de Almeida Fonseca H, Calvancanti PO, de Araújo Lima TF, Pradella-Hallinan M, Castro J, Tufik S, Coelho FM, "Cataplexy as a side effect of modafinil in a patient without narcolepsy", Sleep Science, 2014 Mar .
Drug side effects by duration, gender and age:
Common Minocycline hydrochloride drug interactions:
- Minocycline hydrochloride and Methotrexate: 1,194 reports
- Minocycline hydrochloride and Sulfasalazine: 1,024 reports
- Minocycline hydrochloride and Enbrel: 1,019 reports
- Minocycline hydrochloride and Arava: 981 reports
- Minocycline hydrochloride and Xeljanz: 973 reports
- Minocycline hydrochloride and Orencia: 823 reports
- Minocycline hydrochloride and Humira: 775 reports
- Minocycline hydrochloride and Leflunomide: 766 reports
- Minocycline hydrochloride and Actemra: 698 reports
- Minocycline hydrochloride and Prednisone: 648 reports
Browse interactions between Minocycline hydrochloride and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Modafinil drug interactions:
- Modafinil and Xyrem: 8,073 reports
- Modafinil and Gabapentin: 3,569 reports
- Modafinil and Vitamin d: 3,338 reports
- Modafinil and Baclofen: 2,462 reports
- Modafinil and Omeprazole: 2,280 reports
- Modafinil and Adderall: 2,274 reports
- Modafinil and Vitamin d3: 2,199 reports
- Modafinil and Ibu: 1,906 reports
- Modafinil and Profen: 1,890 reports
- Modafinil and Ampyra: 1,713 reports
Browse interactions between Modafinil and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on minocycline hydrochloride and modafinil (the active ingredients of Minocycline hydrochloride and Modafinil, respectively), and Minocycline hydrochloride and Modafinil (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Minocycline hydrochloride and Modafinil.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Carvedilol and Nicoderm Cq drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Ibuprofen and Tri-Linyah drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Tylenol W/ Codeine and Glipizide drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Tramadol Hydrochloride and Back Disorder - 16 seconds ago
- Klor-Con and Hyperglycemia - 18 seconds ago
- Orphenadrine Citrate and Fentanyl-100 drug interaction - a minute ago
- Gaviscon and Fondaparinux Sodium drug interaction - a minute ago
- Eskalith and Insomnia - a minute ago
- Acarbose and Sutent drug interaction - a minute ago
- Epinastine Hydrochloride and Ganciclovir drug interaction - a minute ago