Miralax and Aspirin drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Miralax and Aspirin together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Miralax and Aspirin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4,085 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 26, 2017
4,085 people who take Miralax, Aspirin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Miralax and Aspirin?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMiralax and Aspirin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Miralax has active ingredients of polyethylene glycol 3350. It is often used in constipation. (latest outcomes from Miralax 35,963 users)
Aspirin has active ingredients of aspirin. It is often used in blood clots. (latest outcomes from Aspirin 317,737 users)
Interactions between Miralax and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Aspirin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Miralax and Aspirina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Miralax (polyethylene glycol 3350) is often used to treat constipation. Aspirin (aspirin) is often used to treat prophylaxis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Miralax is used in:
- Aspirin is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I have been taking 75mg of Aspirin since my heart attack on the 6th December 2016. I have had pain on swallowing for three months, I changed from dispersable to enteric coated a month ago, at first that was fine but now the pain has returned. The only other drug I am is Ticagrelor with ends in ...
- I have had hypothyroidism for about 15 years and even though I wasn't the best for taking my meds correctly I never really had a problem but that is until I was hospitalized in Feb. of 2017 for strep and the flu at the same time. The Dr. at the hospital upped my dosage from 200 mcg (which I had ...
- I have frequent headaches so I was wondering how can I stop taking aspirin without having headaches?
- 10 years ago I had two stents put in. Was initially put on statin and Plavix. Did not handle statin well so quit it and got more serious with diet. Hung in there with Plavix for 6 months but didn't it. Was told I could go off of it. No problems and lipids were reducing each year to near ...
- Female aged 67 taking 100mcg levothyroxine daily for underactive thyroid plus daily aspirin for 4years. Recently prescribed formoterol fumarate inhaler (6 months ago) then Spiriva inhaler plus 40mg omeprazole a week ago. I booked a thyroid test 3 weeks ago because my under active symptoms ...
User reviews to the study
- Please welcome Mr Salomo as I would like to work with you day to day regarding the use of moringa and aspirin thank you.
- I took Miralax daily for probably close to a year I already had suffered from anxiety and depression. It got progressively worse several months ago and I never correlated it with Miralax still giving it some research. Since then I have stopped except for taking it one time a couple weeks ago. ...
- Diagnosis: SIBO (small intestine bacterial overgrowth) I took nine doses of Xifaxan (four days/two per day 550 mg each tablet) and stopped because of increased abdominal bloating and diarrhea. One to three days later I took a dose of Miralax for constipation. I may have taken a second ...
- I have been using a generic Miralax daily for about 4 years now, and have recently developed tiny red spots on my lower legs. I take no the medication on a regular basis, and I have no other symptoms, so I am wondering if this could be a reaction to the Miralax.
- I am on Spiriva and Aspirin. Hado severe retention in Jan. Catheter for 3 weeks. See Urologist this Sat