Mirtazapine and Dexilant drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Mirtazapine and Dexilant. Common interactions include vomiting among females and chronic kidney disease among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Mirtazapine and Dexilant have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 411 people who take Mirtazapine and Dexilant from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
411 people who take Mirtazapine and Dexilant together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Mirtazapine?
Mirtazapine has active ingredients of mirtazapine. It is often used in depression. eHealthMe is studying from 68,281 Mirtazapine users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Dexilant?
Dexilant has active ingredients of dexlansoprazole. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. eHealthMe is studying from 52,282 Dexilant users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Mirtazapine and Dexilant reports submitted per year:
Mirtazapine and Dexilant drug interactions by gender *:
Mirtazapine and Dexilant drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Mirtazapine and Dexilant?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Browse all drug interactions of Mirtazapine and Dexilant:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Mirtazapine side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3,977 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 3,236 reports
- Dizziness: 3,096 reports
- Diarrhea: 3,046 reports
- Drug ineffective: 3,045 reports
- Depression: 2,901 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 2,714 reports
Browse all side effects of Mirtazapine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Dexilant side effects:
- Chronic kidney disease: 26,802 reports
- Acute kidney failure: 9,949 reports
- Interstitial nephritis (inflammation of the kidney): 3,382 reports
- Drug ineffective: 2,435 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2,389 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 2,156 reports
- Death: 2,039 reports
Browse all side effects of Dexilant:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Mirtazapine interactions:
- Mirtazapine and Gabapentin: 6,712 reports
- Mirtazapine and Omeprazole: 6,254 reports
- Mirtazapine and Lorazepam: 5,432 reports
- Mirtazapine and Aspirin: 5,367 reports
- Mirtazapine and Pantoprazole: 5,168 reports
- Mirtazapine and Clonazepam: 4,762 reports
- Mirtazapine and Sertraline: 4,678 reports
- Mirtazapine and Diazepam: 4,395 reports
- Mirtazapine and Furosemide: 4,288 reports
- Mirtazapine and Amlodipine: 4,262 reports
Browse all interactions between Mirtazapine and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Dexilant interactions:
- Dexilant and Nexium: 31,647 reports
- Dexilant and Prilosec: 29,094 reports
- Dexilant and Prevacid: 28,796 reports
- Dexilant and Protonix: 28,649 reports
- Dexilant and Nexium 24hr: 23,540 reports
- Dexilant and Prilosec otc: 17,448 reports
- Dexilant and Omeprazole: 8,995 reports
- Dexilant and Aciphex: 6,922 reports
- Dexilant and Aspirin: 5,321 reports
- Dexilant and Vimovo: 5,256 reports
Browse all interactions between Dexilant and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on mirtazapine and dexlansoprazole (the active ingredients of Mirtazapine and Dexilant, respectively), and Mirtazapine and Dexilant (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Mirtazapine and Dexilant.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Major Depression and drugs of ingredients of venlafaxine hydrochloride - 10 seconds ago
- Major Depression and drugs of ingredients of sertraline hydrochloride - 11 seconds ago
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder and drugs of ingredients of alendronate sodium - 16 seconds ago
- Cefixime and Lopurin drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Euthyrox and Trigeminal Neuralgia - 20 seconds ago
- Flurbiprofen and Hot Flush - 27 seconds ago
- Tranexamic Acid and Sucralfate drug interaction - 35 seconds ago
- Botox and Oral Mucosal Discoloration - 38 seconds ago
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder and drugs of ingredients of oxycodone hydrochloride - 38 seconds ago
- Gilenya and Timolol drug interaction - 38 seconds ago