Moban and Levothyroxine thyroid drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Moban and Levothyroxine thyroid together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Moban and Levothyroxine thyroid. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you take Moban and Levothyroxine thyroid?
You are not alone:
Moban has active ingredients of molindone hydrochloride. (latest outcomes from Moban 151 users)
Levothyroxine thyroid has active ingredients of levothyroxine sodium. It is often used in hypothyroidism. (latest outcomes from Levothyroxine thyroid 988 users)
Interactions between Moban and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Levothyroxine thyroid and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Moban and Levothyroxine thyroida b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Predict new side effects and undetected conditions when you take Moban and Levothyroxine thyroid (53,214 reports studied)
Recent general studies
- Will you have Confusional State with Omeprazole? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Slow Involuntary Movements Of Large Muscle Groups with Acebutolol Hydrochloride? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Leg And Arm Movements - Uncontrollable with Acebutolol Hydrochloride? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Involuntary Slow And Twisting Movements with Acebutolol Hydrochloride? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Dystonia with Acebutolol Hydrochloride? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 48 year old man who takes Mobic - 2 minutes ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Bacillus Probiotics, Vyvanse, Neurontin - 59 minutes ago
- A study for a 29 year old woman who takes Nexplanon - an hour ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Sprintec, Celexa - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Nuvaring, Zyrtec - 4 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.