Mometasone furoate and Stadol drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Mometasone furoate and Stadol together.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Mometasone furoate and Stadol have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3 people who take the same drugs from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
3 people who take Mometasone furoate and Stadol together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Mometasone furoate?
Mometasone furoate has active ingredients of mometasone furoate. It is often used in asthma. eHealthMe is studying from 8,106 Mometasone furoate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Stadol?
Stadol has active ingredients of butorphanol tartrate. It is often used in migraine. eHealthMe is studying from 5,524 Stadol users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Mometasone furoate and Stadol reports submitted per year:
Common Mometasone Furoate and Stadol drug interactions by gender *:
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease
Common Mometasone Furoate and Stadol drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Mometasone furoate and Stadol?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
- Mometasone furoate (8,106 reports)
- Stadol (5,524 reports)
Browse all drug interactions of Mometasone furoate and Stadol:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Mometasone furoate side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 736 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 656 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 631 reports
- Asthma: 594 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 535 reports
- Rashes (redness): 525 reports
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 523 reports
- Pain: 516 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 515 reports
Browse all side effects of Mometasone furoate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Stadol side effects:
- Drug abuse and dependence: 1,768 reports
- Depression: 167 reports
- Drug ineffective: 124 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 119 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 112 reports
Browse all side effects of Stadol:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Mometasone furoate interactions:
- Mometasone furoate and Prednisone: 1,516 reports
- Mometasone furoate and Xyrem: 1,141 reports
- Mometasone furoate and Omeprazole: 1,077 reports
- Mometasone furoate and Furosemide: 1,041 reports
- Mometasone furoate and Aspirin: 951 reports
- Mometasone furoate and Vitamin d: 853 reports
- Mometasone furoate and Gabapentin: 818 reports
- Mometasone furoate and Pantoprazole: 735 reports
- Mometasone furoate and Singulair: 718 reports
- Mometasone furoate and Ibu: 705 reports
Browse all interactions between Mometasone furoate and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Stadol interactions:
- Stadol and Phenergan: 368 reports
- Stadol and Demerol: 247 reports
- Stadol and Xanax: 235 reports
- Stadol and Ultram: 223 reports
- Stadol and Ambien: 209 reports
- Stadol and Prozac: 208 reports
- Stadol and Imitrex: 206 reports
- Stadol and Lortab: 197 reports
- Stadol and Percocet: 180 reports
- Stadol and Zoloft: 175 reports
Browse all interactions between Stadol and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on mometasone furoate and butorphanol tartrate (the active ingredients of Mometasone furoate and Stadol, respectively), and Mometasone furoate and Stadol (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Mometasone furoate and Stadol.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Fenofibrate and Urine Output Decreased - 2 seconds ago
- Valtrex and Urine Output Increased - 4 seconds ago
- High Blood Pressure and Urine Output Increased - 4 seconds ago
- Miralax and Colon Cancer Stage Iii - 5 seconds ago
- Atacand and Rosiglitazone Maleate drug interaction - 28 seconds ago
- Flonase and Respiratory Distress Syndrome (Rds) In Infants - 35 seconds ago
- Kombiglyze Xr and Fluoxetine drug interaction - 40 seconds ago
- Adcirca and Uptravi drug interaction - 48 seconds ago
- Testoderm and Hypokalemia - 50 seconds ago
- Theophylline and Catheter Related Infection - 51 seconds ago