Montelukast sodium and Fish oil drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Montelukast sodium and Fish oil together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Montelukast sodium and Fish oil. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 192 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
192 people who take Montelukast sodium, Fish oil are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Subscribe to monitor Montelukast sodium and Fish oil
- Subscribe to monitor Montelukast sodium
- Subscribe to monitor Fish oil
Do you take Montelukast sodium with Fish oil?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Montelukast sodium has active ingredients of montelukast sodium. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from Montelukast sodium 6,318 users)
Fish oil has active ingredients of fish oil. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Fish oil 56,018 users)
Interactions between Montelukast sodium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Fish oil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Montelukast sodium and Fish oila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Das S, Mondal S, Dey JK, Bandyopadhyay S, Saha I, Tripathi SK, "A case of montelukast induced hypercholesterolemia, severe hypertriglyceridemia and pancreatitis", Journal of Young Pharmacists, 2013 Jun .
What would happen?
Predict new side effects and undetected conditions when you take Montelukast sodium and Fish oil (23,046 reports studied)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Montelukast Sodium (84 members)
- Support group for people who take Fish Oil
- Support group for people who take Montelukast Sodium and Fish Oil
You may be interested in these posts
- What time of day do you take your fish oil? My DR wants me to take 2000mg a day but she also just put me on pravastatin
- What is the probable solution to rocover from dry skin especially face happening due to montelukast intake?
- what are your side effects while taking these two drugs and or supplements together?
- Three weeks ago, I started taking fish oil. I had heard of all the benefits and thought I'd give it a try. Big mistake. since beginning the oil (gel capsule), I've had HUGE problems with swelling in my left leg, ankle and foot. With the swelling also came tightness in both legs. MISERY with a...
- Starting taking fish oil recently, feel soooo bloated in abdomen. Does the fluid retention taper off?
- Will you have Laxative Colitis with Eliquis?
- Will you have Yellow Skin And Eyes with Anastrozole?
- Will you have Shock with Medrol?
- Will you have Muscle Weakness with Zetia?
- Will you have Reflux Esophagitis with Amiodarone Hydrochloride?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Eliquis and have Laxative Colitis?
- Support group for people who take Anastrozole and have Yellow Skin And Eyes?
- Support group for people who take Medrol and have Shock?
- Support group for people who take Zetia and have Muscle Weakness?
- Support group for people who take Amiodarone Hydrochloride and have Reflux Esophagitis?
- What to expect when you take Eliquis and have Laxative Colitis?
- What to expect when you take Anastrozole and have Yellow Skin And Eyes?
- What to expect when you take Medrol and have Shock?
- What to expect when you take Zetia and have Muscle Weakness?
- What to expect when you take Amiodarone Hydrochloride and have Reflux Esophagitis?
- A study for a 55 year old woman who takes Remicade
- A study for a 55 year old woman who takes Methotrexate, Xeljanz
- A study for a 12 year old girl who takes Zoloft
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Accutane
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Benadryl, Epinastine Hydrochloride
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.