Morphine and Hydrodiuril drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Morphine and Hydrodiuril. Common interactions include hypokalaemia among females and death among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Morphine and Hydrodiuril have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 118 people who take Morphine and Hydrodiuril from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
118 people who take Morphine and Hydrodiuril together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Morphine?
Morphine has active ingredients of morphine sulfate. It is often used in pain. eHealthMe is studying from 156,702 Morphine users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Hydrodiuril?
Hydrodiuril has active ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 3,993 Hydrodiuril users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Morphine and Hydrodiuril reports submitted per year:
Morphine and Hydrodiuril drug interactions by gender *:
Morphine and Hydrodiuril drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Morphine and Hydrodiuril?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Rasmy A, Rahal M, Kisana M, Ahmad S, Salah A, "Morphine induced thrombocytopenia: A case report", Journal of Case Reports and Images in Oncology, 2015 Dec .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
- Morphine (156,702 reports)
- Hydrodiuril (3,993 reports)
Browse all drug interactions of Morphine and Hydrodiuril:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Morphine side effects:
- Pain: 16,774 reports
- Drug ineffective: 9,185 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 9,165 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 8,633 reports
- Death: 8,627 reports
Browse all side effects of Morphine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Hydrodiuril side effects:
- High blood pressure: 383 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 346 reports
- Weakness: 268 reports
- Chest pain: 260 reports
- Pain: 252 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 237 reports
- Drug ineffective: 222 reports
Browse all side effects of Hydrodiuril:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Morphine interactions:
- Morphine and Oxycodone: 17,025 reports
- Morphine and Oxycontin: 14,040 reports
- Morphine and Gabapentin: 12,502 reports
- Morphine and Prednisone: 11,866 reports
- Morphine and Omeprazole: 11,162 reports
- Morphine and Tramadol: 11,045 reports
- Morphine and Aspirin: 10,505 reports
- Morphine and Dilaudid: 10,143 reports
- Morphine and Furosemide: 10,135 reports
- Morphine and Ondansetron: 8,881 reports
Browse all interactions between Morphine and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Hydrodiuril interactions:
- Hydrodiuril and Vioxx: 903 reports
- Hydrodiuril and Norvasc: 530 reports
- Hydrodiuril and Zocor: 509 reports
- Hydrodiuril and Aspirin: 508 reports
- Hydrodiuril and Lipitor: 496 reports
- Hydrodiuril and Synthroid: 435 reports
- Hydrodiuril and Prilosec: 365 reports
- Hydrodiuril and Cozaar: 352 reports
- Hydrodiuril and Tylenol: 349 reports
- Hydrodiuril and Neurontin: 320 reports
Browse all interactions between Hydrodiuril and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on morphine sulfate and hydrochlorothiazide (the active ingredients of Morphine and Hydrodiuril, respectively), and Morphine and Hydrodiuril (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Morphine and Hydrodiuril.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Tramadol and Ear Pruritus - 41 seconds ago
- Norco and Lichen Planus - 44 seconds ago
- Doxycycline vs. Chloroquine Phosphate - a minute ago
- Albuterol Sulfate and Oxygen Saturation Decreased - a minute ago
- Nascobal and Pennsaid drug interaction - a minute ago
- Topiramate and Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods - 2 minutes ago
- Biotin and Blood Bicarbonate Increased - 2 minutes ago
- Cimetidine and Oesophagitis - 2 minutes ago
- Escitalopram Oxalate and Blood Ph Increased - 2 minutes ago
- Appetite - Decreased in Ativan, how severe and when it was recovered? - 3 minutes ago