Mucinex and Auvi-q drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among 14 people who take Mucinex and Auvi-q. Common interactions include anaphylactic reaction among females, and infusion related reaction among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Mucinex and Auvi-q have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
14 people who take Mucinex and Auvi-q together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Mucinex?
Mucinex has active ingredients of guaifenesin. It is used in cough. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 27,677 Mucinex users.
What is Auvi-q?
Auvi-q has active ingredients of epinephrine. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 775 Auvi-q users.
Number of Mucinex and Auvi-q reports submitted per year:
Common Mucinex and Auvi-Q drug interactions by gender *:
- Anaphylactic reaction
- Infusion related reaction
- Abdominal pain
- Back pain
- Blood glucose increased
- Catheter site discharge
- Chest pain
Common Mucinex and Auvi-Q drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
- Immunodeficiency Common Variable: 7 people, 50.00%
- Asthma: 6 people, 42.86%
- Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water): 3 people, 21.43%
- Iron Deficiency Anaemia: 2 people, 14.29%
- Nasal Congestion (blockage of the nasal passages usually due to membranes lining the nose becoming swollen from inflamed blood vessels): 1 person, 7.14%
- Idiopathic Urticaria (allergic reactions, presence of hives with unknown cause): 1 person, 7.14%
- Allergic Rhinitis: 1 person, 7.14%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Mucinex and Auvi-q?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drug side effects by duration, gender and age:
Common Mucinex drug interactions:
- Mucinex and Aspirin: 4,048 reports
- Mucinex and Prednisone: 3,228 reports
- Mucinex and Albuterol: 2,710 reports
- Mucinex and Vitamin d: 2,427 reports
- Mucinex and Singulair: 2,423 reports
- Mucinex and Omeprazole: 2,349 reports
- Mucinex and Gabapentin: 1,980 reports
- Mucinex and Lisinopril: 1,937 reports
- Mucinex and Spiriva: 1,901 reports
- Mucinex and Tylenol: 1,872 reports
Browse interactions between Mucinex and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse interactions between Auvi-q and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on guaifenesin and epinephrine (the active ingredients of Mucinex and Auvi-q, respectively), and Mucinex and Auvi-q (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Mucinex and Auvi-q.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Miralax and Bortezomib drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Minitran and Nucala drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Milk Of Magnesia and Hydrocortisone Acetate drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Milk Of Magnesia and Hectorol drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Mycophenolic Acid and Glaucoma - 14 seconds ago
- Milk Of Magnesia and Cromolyn Sodium drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Midazolam Hydrochloride and Alfentanil drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride and Pamidronate Disodium drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Micardis and Ziagen drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Metronidazole and Zafirlukast drug interaction - 25 seconds ago