Muse and Oxytrol drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Muse and Oxytrol together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Muse and Oxytrol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 18, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Muse and Oxytrol?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMuse and Oxytrol from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Muse has active ingredients of alprostadil. (latest outcomes from Muse 978 users)
Oxytrol has active ingredients of oxybutyin. It is often used in urge incontinence. (latest outcomes from Oxytrol 673 users)
Interactions between Muse and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Oxytrol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Muse and Oxytrola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Muse (alprostadil) is often used to treat erection problems. Oxytrol (oxybutyin) is often used to treat hypertonic bladder. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
- Never had nosebleeds until recently and the only thing I have done differently is start using oxytrol patch. I started with a whole one then started cutting them in half. I have had 4 nosebleeds within the past month. 2 of them serious with a large clot coming up from my throat