Mycophenolate mofetil and Lasix drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Mycophenolate mofetil and Lasix. Common interactions include blood creatinine increased among females and diarrhoea among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Mycophenolate mofetil and Lasix have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 879 people who take Mycophenolate mofetil and Lasix from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
879 people who take Mycophenolate mofetil and Lasix together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Mycophenolate mofetil?
Mycophenolate mofetil has active ingredients of mycophenolate mofetil. It is often used in myasthenia gravis. eHealthMe is studying from 73,759 Mycophenolate mofetil users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Lasix?
Lasix has active ingredients of furosemide. It is often used in swelling. eHealthMe is studying from 198,441 Lasix users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Mycophenolate mofetil and Lasix reports submitted per year:
Mycophenolate mofetil and Lasix drug interactions by gender *:
Mycophenolate mofetil and Lasix drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Mycophenolate mofetil and Lasix?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Ochoa PS, Fisher T, "A 7‐Year Case of Furosemide‐Induced Immune Thrombocytopenia", Pharmacotherapy: The Journal of Human Pharmacology and Drug Therapy, 2013 Jul .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
- Mycophenolate mofetil (73,759 reports)
- Lasix (198,441 reports)
Common Mycophenolate mofetil and Lasix interactions:
- Abdominal pain: 31 reports
- Constipation: 9 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Mycophenolate mofetil and Lasix:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Mycophenolate mofetil side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 5,492 reports
- Fever: 3,358 reports
- Diarrhea: 3,349 reports
- Pneumonia: 3,300 reports
- Transplant rejection (a transplant material is not worked): 2,998 reports
- Sepsis (a severe blood infection that can lead to organ failure and death): 2,348 reports
- Rashes (redness): 1,946 reports
Browse all side effects of Mycophenolate mofetil:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Lasix side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 16,882 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 12,880 reports
- Weakness: 12,198 reports
- Pneumonia: 11,196 reports
- Diarrhea: 11,079 reports
- Pain: 10,881 reports
Browse all side effects of Lasix:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Mycophenolate mofetil interactions:
- Mycophenolate mofetil and Tacrolimus: 31,408 reports
- Mycophenolate mofetil and Prednisone: 23,164 reports
- Mycophenolate mofetil and Prednisolone: 14,445 reports
- Mycophenolate mofetil and Cyclosporine: 8,776 reports
- Mycophenolate mofetil and Cyclophosphamide: 7,275 reports
- Mycophenolate mofetil and Methotrexate: 5,483 reports
- Mycophenolate mofetil and Fludara: 5,040 reports
- Mycophenolate mofetil and Azathioprine: 4,313 reports
- Mycophenolate mofetil and Prograf: 3,773 reports
- Mycophenolate mofetil and Methylprednisolone: 3,450 reports
Browse all interactions between Mycophenolate mofetil and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Lasix interactions:
- Lasix and Aspirin: 34,983 reports
- Lasix and Coumadin: 18,840 reports
- Lasix and Prednisone: 18,154 reports
- Lasix and Lipitor: 18,014 reports
- Lasix and Lisinopril: 17,887 reports
- Lasix and Aldactone: 15,781 reports
- Lasix and Synthroid: 15,402 reports
- Lasix and Plavix: 14,189 reports
- Lasix and Lopurin: 13,748 reports
- Lasix and Allopurinol: 13,734 reports
Browse all interactions between Lasix and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on mycophenolate mofetil and furosemide (the active ingredients of Mycophenolate mofetil and Lasix, respectively), and Mycophenolate mofetil and Lasix (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Mycophenolate mofetil and Lasix.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Roxicodone and Pancreatic Carcinoma - 2 seconds ago
- Nplate and Sperm Count Abnormal - 5 seconds ago
- Polaramine and Penile Ulceration - 11 seconds ago
- Qvar 40 and Advair Diskus 100/50 drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Carcinoid Syndrome and Nosebleed - 18 seconds ago
- Miralax and Effusion - 18 seconds ago
- Leukeran and Post Procedural Complication - 19 seconds ago
- Glutathione and Chills - 19 seconds ago
- Mucomyst and Xopenex drug interaction - 28 seconds ago
- Qvar 40 and Xolair drug interaction - 29 seconds ago