Naprosyn and Cardizem cd drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Naprosyn and Cardizem cd. Common interactions include rheumatoid arthritis among females and dyspnoea among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Naprosyn and Cardizem cd have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 127 people who take Naprosyn and Cardizem cd from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
127 people who take Naprosyn and Cardizem cd together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Naprosyn?
Naprosyn has active ingredients of naproxen. It is often used in pain. eHealthMe is studying from 15,946 Naprosyn users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Cardizem cd?
Cardizem cd has active ingredients of diltiazem hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 5,794 Cardizem cd users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Naprosyn and Cardizem cd reports submitted per year:
Naprosyn and Cardizem cd drug interactions by gender *:
Naprosyn and Cardizem cd drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Naprosyn and Cardizem cd?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
- Naprosyn (15,946 reports)
- Cardizem cd (5,794 reports)
Browse all drug interactions of Naprosyn and Cardizem cd:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Naprosyn side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 2,409 reports
- Pain: 2,031 reports
- Joint pain: 1,456 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 1,396 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,358 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 1,319 reports
- Dizziness: 1,293 reports
Browse all side effects of Naprosyn:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Cardizem cd side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 551 reports
- Pain: 489 reports
- Atrial fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 486 reports
- Weakness: 442 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 413 reports
- Drug ineffective: 407 reports
- Chest pain: 368 reports
Browse all side effects of Cardizem cd:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Naprosyn interactions:
- Naprosyn and Methotrexate: 3,723 reports
- Naprosyn and Prednisone: 2,763 reports
- Naprosyn and Enbrel: 2,433 reports
- Naprosyn and Humira: 1,927 reports
- Naprosyn and Aspirin: 1,588 reports
- Naprosyn and Plaquenil: 1,505 reports
- Naprosyn and Arava: 1,439 reports
- Naprosyn and Orencia: 1,289 reports
- Naprosyn and Celebrex: 1,259 reports
- Naprosyn and Ibu: 1,101 reports
Browse all interactions between Naprosyn and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Cardizem cd interactions:
- Cardizem cd and Lasix: 1,054 reports
- Cardizem cd and Aspirin: 885 reports
- Cardizem cd and Prednisone: 701 reports
- Cardizem cd and Lipitor: 679 reports
- Cardizem cd and Coumadin: 668 reports
- Cardizem cd and Synthroid: 553 reports
- Cardizem cd and Prilosec: 433 reports
- Cardizem cd and Zocor: 425 reports
- Cardizem cd and Digoxin: 378 reports
- Cardizem cd and Plavix: 377 reports
Browse all interactions between Cardizem cd and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on naproxen and diltiazem hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Naprosyn and Cardizem cd, respectively), and Naprosyn and Cardizem cd (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Naprosyn and Cardizem cd.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Deltasone and Febuxostat drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Atorvastatin Calcium vs. Coenzyme Q - 10 - 10 seconds ago
- Paliperidone Palmitate and Confusion - 13 seconds ago
- Zinacef and Heart Disease - 14 seconds ago
- Xylocaine W/ Epinephrine and Blood Creatine Phosphokinase Increased - 24 seconds ago
- Cervical Spinal Stenosis and Tremor - 28 seconds ago
- Seroquel and Adverse Drug Reaction - 29 seconds ago
- Aygestin and Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - 30 seconds ago
- Nuvigil and Advil Liqui-Gels drug interaction - 47 seconds ago
- Urinary Tract Infection Bacterial and Respiratory Acidosis - 51 seconds ago