Naproxen sodium and Quercetin-3-rhamnoglucoside drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Naproxen sodium and Quercetin-3-rhamnoglucoside together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Naproxen sodium and Quercetin-3-rhamnoglucoside. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 13, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Naproxen sodium and Quercetin-3-rhamnoglucoside?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeNaproxen sodium and Quercetin-3-rhamnoglucoside from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Naproxen sodium has active ingredients of naproxen sodium. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Naproxen sodium 6,027 users)
Quercetin-3-rhamnoglucoside has active ingredients of rutin. (latest outcomes from Quercetin-3-rhamnoglucoside 11 users)
Interactions between Naproxen sodium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Quercetin-3-rhamnoglucoside and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Naproxen sodium and Quercetin-3-rhamnoglucosidea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Naproxen sodium (naproxen sodium) is often used to treat pain. Quercetin-3-rhamnoglucoside (rutin) is often used to treat health. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
- Hello ... I have very painful knees and would love to hear other people's experiences of medications natural and chemical that help them ... I have heard that Devils Claw is very good
- I took naproxen 4 days and I have fasciculatoin on my neck,thumb,hips,legs,arms,but mostly on neck and legs. It is possible after 4 days ? I have cervical implant and problems with my entire spine.
- I took 500mg of Naproxen Sodium per day for about 6 months for arthritic symptoms in my hands. I developed meningitis in July 2014 and was hospitalized for three days. had lumbar puncture and blood cultures done and aseptic meningitis was the diagnosis. Doctor said maybe I was bitten by a ...
- 61year old male who has been on NSAIDs for over 40 years due to an arthritic condition. Naproxen twice a day on a maintenance dose. Have not been able to quit.