Naratriptan and Boniva drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Naratriptan and Boniva together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Naratriptan and Boniva. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 22, 2017
4 people who take Naratriptan, Boniva are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Naratriptan and Boniva?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeNaratriptan and Boniva from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Naratriptan has active ingredients of naratriptan. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Naratriptan 411 users)
Boniva has active ingredients of ibandronate sodium. It is often used in osteoporosis. (latest outcomes from Boniva 19,529 users)
Interactions between Naratriptan and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Boniva and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Naratriptan and Bonivaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Naratriptan (naratriptan) is often used to treat migraine. Boniva (ibandronate sodium) is often used to treat osteoporosis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Naratriptan is used in:
- Boniva is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- When it says 'aquired' does that mean caused by the drug? I am having an awful time with my skin after I was given a boniva shot for osteoporosis.
User reviews to the study
- I'm on 60mg of duloxetine and suffer with migraines every two to three weeks. They last about three days and are very debilitating. My doctor prescribed me naratriptan but I've seen the two drugs don't interact well. I have only taken one naratriptan (which did work) and found I was feeling very ...
- Hi. I have been taking bonviva for a year and have had increasing burning mouth problems. My Doctor thinks it is amitryptline that is causing it but I think it is Bonviva. Any insight would be most appreciated, Fiona
- Weight gain . Could cause be boniva. Taking it for 2 months..and each day the weight increases a bit. In a year that will add up . I'm a 72 year old female.
- I have taken 3 Bonine's, one per month, was to take 4th one today, 12/22/16, but a visit to my GP and having bloodwork indicated my white cell blood count had doubled and is now over 20,000. I chose not to take this 4th pill and wonder if and when my cell count WILL decrease back to normal. ...
- Hi, I have been taking Boniva for 1 1/2 years. After 6 months my blood work showed elevated cholesterol. Doctor not that concerned at that point. Now one year later my cholesterol has risen even more. Now he wants to put me on meds for cholesterol. I denied. Looked up Boniva and saw that there ...