Naratriptan and Cymbalta drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Naratriptan and Cymbalta together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Naratriptan and Cymbalta. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 15 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 01, 2017
15 people who take Naratriptan, Cymbalta are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Naratriptan and Cymbalta?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeNaratriptan and Cymbalta from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Naratriptan has active ingredients of naratriptan. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Naratriptan 411 users)
Cymbalta has active ingredients of duloxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Cymbalta 103,217 users)
Interactions between Naratriptan and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Cymbalta and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Naratriptan and Cymbaltaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Naratriptan (naratriptan) is often used to treat migraine. Cymbalta (duloxetine hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Naratriptan is used in:
- Cymbalta is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I have been taking Cymbalta for three years without any complaints except for no sex drive but at the age of 58 and not married, it wasn't a problem. I am now 61 and I'm starting to notice that I can cry at the drop of a hat! I recently have connected with an old friend from high school, we ...
- I am 66 years old. Have been taking Cymbalta 60 mg since approx 2014 for spinal stenosis, mostly leg pain. Gabitril was added approx 1 year ago. This is the first time in approx 10 years I have had no pain. Like a miracle . The only thing is I could go to sleep anywhere , anytime. And I can ...
- Recently I OD'd on Tylenol 3 w/ codeine and just got out of treatment. Once in treatment they took me off klonopin and started me on seroquel, vistiril, trazadone and more seroquel and cymbalta. After on all these meds I started having this weird smelling discharge that smelled like a box of ...
- Is this really a support group for people with kidney stones who take Cymbalta? Or did Google just send me to this site the same way they list sites like "where to buy Cymbalta and kidney stones" when I type in "Cymbalta and kidney stones"?
- I take both of these tablets together, can anyone else fall asleep throughout the day? I'm coming home from work early to go to bed for an hr and after waking up can go straight back to sleep