Nardil and Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Nardil and Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Nardil and Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on phenelzine sulfate and pseudoephedrine hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Nardil and Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride, respectively), and Nardil and Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered.
What is Nardil?
Nardil has active ingredients of phenelzine sulfate. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Nardil 1,961 users)
What is Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride?
Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride has active ingredients of pseudoephedrine hydrochloride. It is often used in nasal congestion. (latest outcomes from Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 786 users)
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
No report is found.
Do you take Nardil and Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Subscribe to monitor Nardil and Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride
- Subscribe to monitor Nardil
- Subscribe to monitor Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Nardil and Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Browse interactions by gender and age
Interactions between Nardil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Nardil and Pseudoephedrine hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Kawasaki'S Disease with Asthma? - now
- How effective is Botox for Migraines? - 2 seconds ago
- How effective is Botox for Migraine? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Breast Disorder with Viibryd? - 3 seconds ago
- Tasigna and Pepcid drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Remeron and Lo Larin Fe drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Excessive Yawning with H. Pylori? - 7 seconds ago
- Women aged 60+ who have Ovarian Cyst with Antara - 8 seconds ago
- Aubagio and Sacha Foster drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Will you have Backache with Reopro? - 10 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Repatha - an hour ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Saxenda - an hour ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Loryna - an hour ago
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Flexeril, Cannabis, Hydrocodone Bitartrate, Paxil, Wellbutrin, Gabapentin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Paxil, Flexeril, Wellbutrin, Norco, Gabapentin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Symbicort - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Synthroid - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Bupropion Hydrochloride, Atorvastatin Calcium, Maxzide-25, Meloxicam, Atenolol, Raloxifene Hydrochloride, B12 - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Cordyceps, Effexor Xr - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 12 year old boy who takes Qvar 40 - 4 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.