Navane and Ativan drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Navane and Ativan. Common interactions include tremor among females and diabetes mellitus among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Navane and Ativan have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 140 people who take Navane and Ativan from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
140 people who take Navane and Ativan together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Navane?
Navane has active ingredients of thiothixene. It is often used in schizoaffective disorder. eHealthMe is studying from 1,553 Navane users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Ativan?
Ativan has active ingredients of lorazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. eHealthMe is studying from 72,590 Ativan users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Navane and Ativan reports submitted per year:
Navane and Ativan drug interactions by gender *:
Navane and Ativan drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Navane and Ativan?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Common Navane and Ativan interactions:
- Diabetes: 43 reports
- Suicidal ideation: 23 reports
- Pain: 14 reports
- Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement): 8 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 7 reports
- Hallucinations (sensations that appear real but are created by your mind): 6 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Navane and Ativan:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Navane side effects:
- Diabetes: 322 reports
- Type 2 diabetes: 241 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 157 reports
- Weight increased: 123 reports
- Tardive dyskinesia (a disorder that involves involuntary movements): 104 reports
- Depression: 101 reports
Browse all side effects of Navane:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Ativan side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 7,778 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 6,626 reports
- Pain: 5,743 reports
- Weakness: 5,038 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 4,990 reports
Browse all side effects of Ativan:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Navane interactions:
- Navane and Seroquel: 557 reports
- Navane and Zyprexa: 458 reports
- Navane and Risperdal: 412 reports
- Navane and Haldol: 331 reports
- Navane and Abilify: 288 reports
- Navane and Depakote: 244 reports
- Navane and Thorazine: 231 reports
- Navane and Cogentin: 226 reports
- Navane and Geodon: 224 reports
- Navane and Klonopin: 159 reports
Browse all interactions between Navane and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Ativan interactions:
- Ativan and Zofran: 7,514 reports
- Ativan and Aspirin: 7,276 reports
- Ativan and Prednisone: 7,022 reports
- Ativan and Tylenol: 6,399 reports
- Ativan and Synthroid: 5,826 reports
- Ativan and Lasix: 5,728 reports
- Ativan and Ambien: 5,404 reports
- Ativan and Prilosec: 4,756 reports
- Ativan and Benadryl: 4,622 reports
- Ativan and Protonix: 4,402 reports
Browse all interactions between Ativan and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on thiothixene and lorazepam (the active ingredients of Navane and Ativan, respectively), and Navane and Ativan (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Navane and Ativan.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Remodulin and Artery Dissection - now
- Losartan Potassium and Romidepsin drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Bextra and Homicidal Ideation - 4 seconds ago
- Dopar vs. Lipitor - 4 seconds ago
- Oxazepam and Taste Disturbance - 7 seconds ago
- Benzamycin and Lip Dry - 8 seconds ago
- Promacta and Gastric Ulcer - 8 seconds ago
- Arimidex and Depakote drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Brain Hypoxia and moderna covid vaccine - 10 seconds ago
- Focalin and Plaquenil drug interaction - 10 seconds ago