Nexium 24hr and Ropinirole hydrochloride drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Nexium 24hr and Ropinirole hydrochloride together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Nexium 24hr and Ropinirole hydrochloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
2 people who take Nexium 24hr, Ropinirole hydrochloride are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Nexium 24hr and Ropinirole hydrochloride?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Subscribe to monitor Nexium 24hr and Ropinirole hydrochloride
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Nexium 24hr and Ropinirole hydrochloride
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Nexium 24hr has active ingredients of esomeprazole magnesium. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Nexium 24hr 12,987 users)
Ropinirole hydrochloride has active ingredients of ropinirole hydrochloride. It is often used in restless leg syndrome. (latest outcomes from Ropinirole hydrochloride 1,826 users)
Browse by gender and age
Interactions between Nexium 24hr and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Ropinirole hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Nexium 24hr and Ropinirole hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Ear Buzzing with Ultravist 370? - now
- Will you have Gallbladder Disorder with Fenofibrate? - now
- Will you have Noises Or Buzzing In The Ears with Ultravist 370? - now
- Will you have Pleurothotonus with Gaviscon? - now
- Will you have Schizophrenia with Hydrocortisone? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Inguinal Hernia with Sinemet? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Hernia - Inguinal with Sinemet? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Hernia with Sinemet? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Nephropathy with Mylotarg? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Limb Reduction Defect with Amoxicillin? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 45 year old man who takes Losartan Potassium - an hour ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Naltrexone Hydrochloride, Cortef - an hour ago
- A study for a 12 year old boy who takes Clindamycin Hydrochloride - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old man who takes Metoprolol Tartrate, Abacavir - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Trintellix, Ativan - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Prevacid, Progesterone - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Nexplanon - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Toprol-xl, Lexapro, Abilify - 11 hours ago
- Prediction of Edarbi, Omeprazole for a 57 year old man - 20 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Vyvanse, Lamictal Xr - 20 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.