Nexplanon and Labetalol hydrocloride drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Nexplanon and Labetalol hydrocloride together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Nexplanon and Labetalol hydrocloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 23, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Nexplanon and Labetalol hydrocloride?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeNexplanon and Labetalol hydrocloride from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Nexplanon has active ingredients of etonogestrel. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from Nexplanon 18,384 users)
Labetalol hydrocloride has active ingredients of labetalol hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Labetalol hydrocloride 33 users)
Interactions between Nexplanon and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Labetalol hydrocloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Nexplanon and Labetalol hydrocloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Nexplanon (etonogestrel) is often used to treat birth control. Labetalol hydrocloride (labetalol hydrochloride) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Wanted to know if its okay to consume about 1 tablespoon of ground flax seed on a daily basis while on the Nexplanon birth control?
- I had the nexpanon implanted on July 13th. I have been bleeding non stop for almost a month and a half now. I am very weak and feel dizzy often. Is this normal
- It says I'm not alone but nothing has been posted in the group? I guess my question would be does anyone have any direct hep c problems using nexplanon?
- Diagnosed with ulcerative colitis age 9 in 2007 and was diagnosed with pcos in 2015 at age 17.
- Attempting to decide whether or not to have the implant removed. It's caused more personal strife than good, and I would like to know if there are any known cases of similar symptoms. Because vein issues are a prominent symtom, hemorrhoids don't seem very far from the mark.
User reviews to the study
- I've only had this once today for a few seconds in my right ear and I'm not sure what to make of this? I'm 17 btw
- Lexapro has helped me a lot until I got the naxaplon. I had every side effect of the lexapro. I had felt 10x worst. I never had an issue with lexapro. The Doctor wld prescribe lexapro for a short while, then take me off. All depending on my psychological mood. After being off the pill for a ...
- I'm 17 and about to graduate highschool, and i have been on Nexplaton for a year now. After I started getting mood swings from it a month ago my OBGYN decided it would be a good idea to put me on Sprintec (the pill) to counteract it.... but after two weeks on that I started getting severely ...
- I stared nexplanon on 3/16/17 and yesterday 3/17/17 I woke up with a rash on my checks I just wonder if this is a side effect of this birth control? I went to the emergency room they told me is dermatitis...
- I'm not sure if there's anything in the group for this. It's not showing me anything. I've had Nexplanon for over two years now, I've been having recurring paraesthesia lately, before it was just when I woke up and it would go away. This year in January I had a full day paraesthesia, now it's ...