Nitrostat and Diazepam drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among 414 people who take Nitrostat and Diazepam. Common interactions include depression among females, and chronic kidney disease among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Nitrostat and Diazepam have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
414 people who take Nitrostat and Diazepam together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Nitrostat?
Nitrostat has active ingredients of nitroglycerin. It is used in chest pain. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 13,744 Nitrostat users.
What is Diazepam?
Diazepam has active ingredients of diazepam. It is used in stress and anxiety. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 103,330 Diazepam users.
Number of Nitrostat and Diazepam reports submitted per year:
Nitrostat and Diazepam drug interactions by gender *:
Nitrostat and Diazepam drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Nitrostat and Diazepam?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drug side effects by duration, gender and age:
Common Nitrostat drug interactions:
- Nitrostat and Aspirin: 5,726 reports
- Nitrostat and Plavix: 2,551 reports
- Nitrostat and Lisinopril: 2,514 reports
- Nitrostat and Furosemide: 2,307 reports
- Nitrostat and Lasix: 2,202 reports
- Nitrostat and Lipitor: 2,131 reports
- Nitrostat and Omeprazole: 1,890 reports
- Nitrostat and Vitamin d: 1,789 reports
- Nitrostat and Prilosec: 1,724 reports
- Nitrostat and Gabapentin: 1,722 reports
Browse interactions between Nitrostat and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Diazepam drug interactions:
- Diazepam and Gabapentin: 9,263 reports
- Diazepam and Omeprazole: 8,729 reports
- Diazepam and Tramadol: 7,741 reports
- Diazepam and Morphine: 7,726 reports
- Diazepam and Aspirin: 6,810 reports
- Diazepam and Lorazepam: 6,287 reports
- Diazepam and Furosemide: 5,924 reports
- Diazepam and Oxycodone: 5,872 reports
- Diazepam and Alprazolam: 5,597 reports
- Diazepam and Ibu: 5,537 reports
Browse interactions between Diazepam and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on nitroglycerin and diazepam (the active ingredients of Nitrostat and Diazepam, respectively), and Nitrostat and Diazepam (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Nitrostat and Diazepam.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Lumigan and High Blood Pressure - 5 seconds ago
- Chlorpheniramine Maleate and Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Hydroxyzine and Heart Rate Decreased - 20 seconds ago
- Linezolid and Cosyntropin drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Lorcet-Hd and Kidney Stones - 34 seconds ago
- Lexapro and Fistula Discharge - 47 seconds ago
- Sertraline Hydrochloride and Konakion drug interaction - 56 seconds ago
- Prednisolone and Theophylline-Sr drug interaction - 58 seconds ago
- Kadian and Nasopharyngitis - a minute ago
- Tizanidine Hydrochloride and Nosebleed - a minute ago