Norco and Darifenacin hydrobromide drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among 4 people who take Norco and Darifenacin hydrobromide. Common interactions include urticaria among females, and eye pain among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Norco and Darifenacin hydrobromide have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
What are phase IV trials?
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
4 people who take Norco and Darifenacin hydrobromide together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Norco?
Norco has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is used in pain. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 72,463 Norco users.
What is Darifenacin hydrobromide?
Darifenacin hydrobromide has active ingredients of darifenacin hydrobromide. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 488 Darifenacin hydrobromide users.
Number of Norco and Darifenacin hydrobromide reports submitted per year:
Common Norco and Darifenacin Hydrobromide drug interactions by gender *:
- Weight decreased
- Breakthrough pain
- Injection site pain
- Eye pain
- Visual impairment
Common Norco and Darifenacin Hydrobromide drug interactions by age *:
- Eye pain
- Visual impairment
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Norco and Darifenacin hydrobromide?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Common Norco side effects:
- Death: 11,405 reports
- Pain: 5,367 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3,978 reports
- Drug ineffective: 3,058 reports
- Diarrhea: 3,026 reports
Browse all side effects of Norco:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Darifenacin hydrobromide side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 181 reports
- Herpes zoster: 142 reports
- Joint swelling: 136 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 123 reports
- Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body): 120 reports
- Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints): 113 reports
Browse all side effects of Darifenacin hydrobromide:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Norco interactions:
- Norco and Oxycontin: 22,345 reports
- Norco and Percocet: 21,729 reports
- Norco and Dilaudid: 20,829 reports
- Norco and Duragesic: 20,306 reports
- Norco and Ms contin: 20,275 reports
- Norco and Opana: 19,868 reports
- Norco and Kadian: 19,696 reports
- Norco and Opana er: 19,613 reports
- Norco and Actiq: 19,601 reports
- Norco and Fentora: 19,580 reports
Browse all interactions between Norco and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Darifenacin hydrobromide interactions:
- Darifenacin hydrobromide and Furosemide: 190 reports
- Darifenacin hydrobromide and Pantoprazole: 178 reports
- Darifenacin hydrobromide and Enbrel: 169 reports
- Darifenacin hydrobromide and Synthroid: 158 reports
- Darifenacin hydrobromide and Ativan: 152 reports
- Darifenacin hydrobromide and Orencia: 149 reports
- Darifenacin hydrobromide and Codeine: 131 reports
- Darifenacin hydrobromide and Methotrexate: 129 reports
- Darifenacin hydrobromide and Humira: 128 reports
- Darifenacin hydrobromide and Vagifem: 126 reports
Browse all interactions between Darifenacin hydrobromide and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate and darifenacin hydrobromide (the active ingredients of Norco and Darifenacin hydrobromide, respectively), and Norco and Darifenacin hydrobromide (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Norco and Darifenacin hydrobromide.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Naproxen and Urethral Stenosis - a second ago
- Glucotrol Xl and Muscle Cramps - 2 seconds ago
- Coenzyme Q10 and Dermatitis Atopic - 28 seconds ago
- Macrobid and Oxycodone drug interaction - 29 seconds ago
- Enalapril Maleate and Swallowing Difficulty - 37 seconds ago
- Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate and Splenomegaly - 40 seconds ago
- Pradaxa and Tumor - 44 seconds ago
- Clonidine and Ards (Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome) - 45 seconds ago
- Hydrochlorothiazide and Formication - 48 seconds ago
- Banzel and Oxygen Saturation Decreased - 55 seconds ago