Norfloxacin and Prednisolone drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Norfloxacin and Prednisolone. Common interactions include embolism among females and disseminated intravascular coagulation among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Norfloxacin and Prednisolone have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 107 people who take Norfloxacin and Prednisolone from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
107 people who take Norfloxacin and Prednisolone together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Norfloxacin?
Norfloxacin has active ingredients of norfloxacin. It is often used in urinary tract infection. eHealthMe is studying from 2,342 Norfloxacin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Prednisolone?
Prednisolone has active ingredients of prednisolone. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. eHealthMe is studying from 199,799 Prednisolone users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Norfloxacin and Prednisolone reports submitted per year:
Norfloxacin and Prednisolone drug interactions by gender *:
Norfloxacin and Prednisolone drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Norfloxacin and Prednisolone?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Abdullah, D., Mohamed, A. M. F. S., & Liew, A. K. C., "Dentine hypersensitivity-like tooth pain associated with the use of high-dose steroid therapy", Journal of conservative dentistry: JCD, 2018 Jan .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Browse all drug interactions of Norfloxacin and Prednisolone:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Norfloxacin side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 384 reports
- Fever: 267 reports
- Indigestion: 249 reports
- Dizziness: 153 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 141 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 134 reports
Browse all side effects of Norfloxacin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Prednisolone side effects:
- Fever: 10,764 reports
- Pneumonia: 10,186 reports
- Drug ineffective: 8,974 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 7,519 reports
- Diarrhea: 7,028 reports
- Rashes (redness): 6,528 reports
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 6,401 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 6,218 reports
Browse all side effects of Prednisolone:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Norfloxacin interactions:
- Norfloxacin and Methotrexate: 420 reports
- Norfloxacin and Prednisone: 360 reports
- Norfloxacin and Humira: 283 reports
- Norfloxacin and Metronidazole: 256 reports
- Norfloxacin and Sulfasalazine: 254 reports
- Norfloxacin and Demerol: 249 reports
- Norfloxacin and Arava: 248 reports
- Norfloxacin and Arthrotec: 244 reports
- Norfloxacin and Ceclor: 227 reports
- Norfloxacin and Plaquenil: 222 reports
Browse all interactions between Norfloxacin and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Prednisolone interactions:
- Prednisolone and Methotrexate: 31,180 reports
- Prednisolone and Cyclophosphamide: 20,265 reports
- Prednisolone and Tacrolimus: 16,654 reports
- Prednisolone and Mycophenolate mofetil: 14,445 reports
- Prednisolone and Omeprazole: 13,544 reports
- Prednisolone and Humira: 9,666 reports
- Prednisolone and Lansoprazole: 9,513 reports
- Prednisolone and Azathioprine: 9,508 reports
- Prednisolone and Furosemide: 8,437 reports
- Prednisolone and Amlodipine: 7,616 reports
Browse all interactions between Prednisolone and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on norfloxacin and prednisolone (the active ingredients of Norfloxacin and Prednisolone, respectively), and Norfloxacin and Prednisolone (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Norfloxacin and Prednisolone.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Calcium Acetate and Atenolol drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Ofev and Yellow Skin - 10 seconds ago
- Tramadol Hydrochloride And Acetaminophen vs. Lamictal - 14 seconds ago
- Abdominal Pain and Salivary Gland Mass - 19 seconds ago
- Testosterone Cypionate and Wheezing - 26 seconds ago
- Fexofenadine Hydrochloride and Abdominal Pain - 31 seconds ago
- Inbrija and Limb Injury - 34 seconds ago
- Restoril and Anovulatory Cycle - 38 seconds ago
- Selzentry and Tendon Rupture - 40 seconds ago
- Probiotic and Benicar drug interaction - 51 seconds ago