Nortriptyline hydrochloride and Esgic drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Nortriptyline hydrochloride and Esgic together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Nortriptyline hydrochloride and Esgic. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 22, 2017
1 person who takes Nortriptyline hydrochloride, Esgic are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Nortriptyline hydrochloride and Esgic?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeNortriptyline hydrochloride and Esgic from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Nortriptyline hydrochloride has active ingredients of nortriptyline hydrochloride. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Nortriptyline hydrochloride 1,870 users)
Esgic has active ingredients of acetaminophen; butalbital; caffeine. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Esgic 591 users)
Interactions between Nortriptyline hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Esgic and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Nortriptyline hydrochloride and Esgica b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Nortriptyline hydrochloride (nortriptyline hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Esgic (acetaminophen; butalbital; caffeine) is often used to treat migraine. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Nortriptyline hydrochloride is used in:
- Esgic is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Can anyone help me with this? Have you been treated for post concussion syndrome with Ritalin?
- Suddenly I have become allergic to several different medications, Im looking for a common ingredient in these two drugs.
- my nortriptylin is giving me heartburn. what do others do that has helped?
User reviews to the study
- Just starting Nortriptiline. Nervous about it because I had am Iscemic stroke 4 years ago. I have bad sciatic nerve pain in right butt cheek and right leg for many years. Epidural do not help. Thank you. Phyllis
- Just to say since taking Nortriptyline I have had severe acid reflux and indigestion I tried Nexium but I had to stop taking them because of side effects and when I did stop it became a nightmare with rebound acid reflux so I now take gaviscon double action chewable tablets. I took nortriptyline ...
- I'm wondering about the interaction between Nortriptoline and Lyrica as treatments for depression and anxiety
- I have been taking nortriptyline for more than 10 years and I get vertigo on and off and when it happens I get very concern due to this medication help me with my mygraine and to sleep better.
- Does Nortriptyline affect the way vyvance works? I have diabetic neuropathy, and take Nortriptyline and Gabapentin to stop the nerve pain in my leg. My 50mg Vyvance seems like it's not working as well now. I also take metformin and tresiba for my diabetes.