Nortriptyline hydrochloride and Esgic drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Nortriptyline hydrochloride and Esgic together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Nortriptyline hydrochloride and Esgic. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
1 person who takes Nortriptyline hydrochloride, Esgic are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Nortriptyline hydrochloride and Esgic
- Subscribe to monitor Nortriptyline hydrochloride
- Subscribe to monitor Esgic
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Nortriptyline hydrochloride has active ingredients of nortriptyline hydrochloride. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Nortriptyline hydrochloride 1,870 users)
Esgic has active ingredients of acetaminophen; butalbital; caffeine. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Esgic 591 users)
Interactions between Nortriptyline hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Esgic and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Nortriptyline hydrochloride and Esgica b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Nortriptyline Hydrochloride (117 members)
- Support group for people who take Esgic
- Support group for people who take Nortriptyline Hydrochloride and Esgic
You may be interested in these posts
- Started Nortriptyline 3/23. Dry mouth first. Started noticing metal taste within a week. Nothing seems to get rid of it. Constant brushing oraCoat tablets for dry mouth. 4/7 tongue started swelling. Rushed to ER. Happened quickly. Lucky, close to hospital. No Nortriptyline four days. ...
- my nortriptylin is giving me heartburn. what do others do that has helped?
- M slowly withdrawing from pamelor and sleeping a great deal. Is this common?
- Just to say since taking Nortriptyline I have had severe acid reflux and indigestion I tried Nexium but I had to stop taking them because of side effects and when I did stop it became a nightmare with rebound acid reflux so I now take gaviscon double action chewable tablets. I took nortriptyline...
- Just starting Nortriptiline. Nervous about it because I had am Iscemic stroke 4 years ago. I have bad sciatic nerve pain in right butt cheek and right leg for many years. Epidural do not help. Thank you. Phyllis
- Will you have Bladder Incontinence with Clomid?
- Will you have Oliguria with Vesicare?
- Will you have Drowsiness with Epipen?
- Will you have Metallic Taste with Arava?
- Will you have Add with Actos?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Clomid and have Bladder Incontinence?
- Support group for people who take Vesicare and have Oliguria?
- Support group for people who take Epipen and have Drowsiness?
- Support group for people who take Arava and have Metallic Taste?
- Support group for people who take Actos and have Add?
- Hi my name is Adeline and I have ra and been on xeljanz for one week went swimming and can't get...
- I'm misty and have been suffering from Erythema-Nodosum for about 6 years and I feel like I am...
- My name is Liz, I am on 2000 keppra 300 phenytoin 150/200 Topomax. Uncontrolled according to my...
- Having lip swelling after 2 months on Humria. I have been taken off Humria 9 days ago. What if...
- I am 67, been on Humria for 2 months. Have lower lip swelling. Been off Humria for 9 days. Has...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.