Nortriptyline hydrochloride and Esgic drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Nortriptyline hydrochloride and Esgic together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Nortriptyline hydrochloride and Esgic. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
1 person who takes Nortriptyline hydrochloride, Esgic are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Nortriptyline hydrochloride and Esgic?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Subscribe to monitor Nortriptyline hydrochloride and Esgic
You are not alone:
Nortriptyline hydrochloride has active ingredients of nortriptyline hydrochloride. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Nortriptyline hydrochloride 2,027 users)
Esgic has active ingredients of acetaminophen; butalbital; caffeine. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Esgic 632 users)
Interactions between Nortriptyline hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Esgic and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Nortriptyline hydrochloride and Esgica b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Stool Softener Needs with Hypogonadism? - a second ago
- Will you have Stool Softener with Hypogonadism? - a second ago
- Will you have Lack Of Regular Bowel Movements with Hypogonadism? - a second ago
- Will you have Irregularity Of Bowels with Hypogonadism? - a second ago
- Will you have Constipation Aggravated with Hypogonadism? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Sulfasalazine, Actemra - 4 minutes ago
- A study for a 55 year old woman who takes Cosentyx - 52 minutes ago
- A study for a 19 year old girl who takes Humira - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 29 year old man who takes Sertraline, Prilosec - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Nexplanon, Cotempla Xr-odt - 3 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.