Norvasc and Oat flour drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Norvasc and Oat flour together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Norvasc and Oat flour. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you take Norvasc and Oat flour?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Norvasc and Oat flour
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Norvasc has active ingredients of amlodipine besylate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Norvasc 113,865 users)
Oat flour has active ingredients of oats.
Browse by gender and age
Interactions between Norvasc and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Oat flour and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Norvasc and Oat floura b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Boschee T, DO PGY II, "Acute Hallucinations: Where Did That Come From?", , 2007 Jan .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Girls aged 2-9 who have Nausea And Vomiting with Zyrtec - now
- Girls aged 2-9 who have Upset Stomach with Zyrtec - now
- Girls aged 2-9 who have Stomach Upset with Zyrtec - a second ago
- Girls aged 2-9 who have Emesis with Zyrtec - a second ago
- Girls aged 2-9 who have Vomiting with Zyrtec - a second ago
- Girls aged 0-1 who have Fatigue with Tikosyn - 2 seconds ago
- Perphenazine and Azilect drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Botulism with Avandia? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Vertigo with Inapsine? - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Loss Of Balance with Inapsine? - 9 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Trintellix, Ativan - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Prevacid, Progesterone - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Nexplanon - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Toprol-xl, Lexapro, Abilify - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Edarbi, Omeprazole for a 57 year old man - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Vyvanse, Lamictal Xr - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Ambien, Cannabis Sativa - 14 hours ago
- A study for a 23 year old man who takes Ipratropium Bromide - 14 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Lasix - 17 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Losartan Potassium, Divalproex, Mirtazapine - 17 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.