Norvir and Reyataz drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Norvir and Reyataz together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Norvir and Reyataz. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4,883 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 09, 2017
4,883 people who take Norvir, Reyataz are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Norvir and Reyataz?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeNorvir and Reyataz from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Norvir has active ingredients of ritonavir. It is often used in hiv infection. (latest outcomes from Norvir 17,748 users)
Reyataz has active ingredients of atazanavir sulfate. It is often used in hiv infection. (latest outcomes from Reyataz 8,724 users)
Interactions between Norvir and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Reyataz and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Norvir and Reyataza b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Norvir (ritonavir) is often used to treat hiv infection. Reyataz (atazanavir sulfate) is often used to treat hiv infection. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Norvir is used in:
- Reyataz is used in:
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
- I have been on Advair 250/50 for several years. I am HIV+ and have also been treated with Atripla. In September, my ID doctor decided to try a combo of drugs to try to raise my CD4 count. The new combo replaced Atripla with Norvir, Prezista, and Truvada. By December, my CD4 count had ...
- Dear I am Hiv+ since 27 years and I take Prezista (darunavir) and Norvir (ritonavir) for some years and did complain to my physician about a bad memory (short & long term). Tests were done but did not relieve something. My Hiv specialist did not mention me about possible Memory loss side ...
- hello, for the past 4 years I have suffered through multi pancreatic episodes. Sometimes the pain is too much, how do you cope?