Novolin 70/30 and Losartan potassium drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Novolin 70/30 and Losartan potassium. Common interactions include blood glucose increased among females and gastric disorder among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Novolin 70/30 and Losartan potassium have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 24 people who take Novolin 70/30 and Losartan potassium from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
24 people who take Novolin 70/30 and Losartan potassium together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Novolin 70/30?
Novolin 70/30 has active ingredients of insulin recombinant purified human; insulin susp isophane semisynthetic purified human. It is often used in diabetes. eHealthMe is studying from 1,345 Novolin 70/30 users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Losartan potassium?
Losartan potassium has active ingredients of losartan potassium. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 41,799 Losartan potassium users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Novolin 70/30 and Losartan potassium reports submitted per year:
Common Novolin 70/30 and Losartan Potassium drug interactions by gender *:
- Blood glucose increased
- Glycosylated haemoglobin increased
- Application site pain
- Gastric disorder
- Peripheral swelling
- Melanocytic naevus
- Renal disorder
- Blood glucose decreased
- Blood glucose fluctuation
- Weight decreased
- Blood glucose increased
Common Novolin 70/30 and Losartan Potassium drug interactions by age *:
- Drug ineffective
- Blood glucose increased
- Blood iron decreased
- Chest pain
- Cholecystitis acute
Common conditions people have *:
- Type 2 Diabetes: 4 people, 16.67%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 3 people, 12.50%
- White Blood Cell Count Decreased: 2 people, 8.33%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 2 people, 8.33%
- Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin): 2 people, 8.33%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 2 people, 8.33%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 2 people, 8.33%
- Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (chronic lung disease): 2 people, 8.33%
- Fluid Retention (an abnormal accumulation of fluid in the blood): 2 people, 8.33%
- Acromegaly (body produces too much growth hormone, leading to excess growth of body tissues): 2 people, 8.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Novolin 70/30 and Losartan potassium?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Lai SW, Lin HF, Lin CL, Liao KF, "No association between losartan use and acute pancreatitis in hypertensive patients", Eur J Hosp Pharm, 2017 Mar .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Browse all drug interactions of Novolin 70/30 and Losartan potassium:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Novolin 70/30 interactions:
Browse all interactions between Novolin 70/30 and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Losartan potassium interactions:
Browse all interactions between Losartan potassium and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on insulin recombinant purified human; insulin susp isophane semisynthetic purified human and losartan potassium (the active ingredients of Novolin 70/30 and Losartan potassium, respectively), and Novolin 70/30 and Losartan potassium (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Novolin 70/30 and Losartan potassium.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Arava and Zithromax drug interaction - a second ago
- Chantix and Cancer - Throat Or Larynx - 3 seconds ago
- Enoxaparin Sodium and Ludwig Angina - 7 seconds ago
- Duragesic-100 and Metformin Hydrochloride drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Nexium and Pneumonia Cryptococcal - 21 seconds ago
- Spironolactone and Weight Fluctuation - 23 seconds ago
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride and Carbamazepine drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Lasix and Lichen Planus - 27 seconds ago
- Xofigo and Fluticasone Propionate drug interaction - 45 seconds ago
- Dapsone and Lip Infection - 47 seconds ago