Novolog and Bactrim ds drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Novolog and Bactrim ds. Common interactions include urticaria among females and hyperglycaemia among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Novolog and Bactrim ds have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 307 people who take Novolog and Bactrim ds from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
307 people who take Novolog and Bactrim ds together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Novolog?
Novolog has active ingredients of insulin aspart recombinant. It is often used in diabetes. eHealthMe is studying from 51,285 Novolog users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Bactrim ds?
Bactrim ds has active ingredients of sulfamethoxazole; trimethoprim. It is often used in urinary tract infection. eHealthMe is studying from 15,289 Bactrim ds users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Novolog and Bactrim ds reports submitted per year:
Novolog and Bactrim ds drug interactions by gender *:
Novolog and Bactrim ds drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Novolog and Bactrim ds?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Common Novolog and Bactrim ds interactions:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 21 reports
- Death: 17 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 16 reports
- Diarrhea: 15 reports
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 14 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 12 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Novolog and Bactrim ds:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Novolog side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 2,767 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2,475 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 2,173 reports
- Diarrhea: 2,129 reports
- Chronic kidney disease: 1,903 reports
- Pain: 1,899 reports
Browse all side effects of Novolog:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Bactrim ds side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,124 reports
- Fever: 1,014 reports
- Diarrhea: 812 reports
- Rashes (redness): 775 reports
- Weakness: 756 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 750 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 745 reports
Browse all side effects of Bactrim ds:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Novolog interactions:
- Novolog and Lantus: 20,410 reports
- Novolog and Aspirin: 9,192 reports
- Novolog and Metformin: 8,302 reports
- Novolog and Lisinopril: 6,881 reports
- Novolog and Gabapentin: 4,715 reports
- Novolog and Furosemide: 4,317 reports
- Novolog and Lasix: 3,869 reports
- Novolog and Humalog: 3,827 reports
- Novolog and Omeprazole: 3,802 reports
- Novolog and Prednisone: 3,586 reports
Browse all interactions between Novolog and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Bactrim ds interactions:
- Bactrim ds and Prednisone: 2,368 reports
- Bactrim ds and Aspirin: 2,285 reports
- Bactrim ds and Revlimid: 1,948 reports
- Bactrim ds and Omeprazole: 1,403 reports
- Bactrim ds and Zofran: 1,300 reports
- Bactrim ds and Lopurin: 1,188 reports
- Bactrim ds and Gabapentin: 1,128 reports
- Bactrim ds and Lasix: 1,101 reports
- Bactrim ds and Lisinopril: 1,065 reports
- Bactrim ds and Tylenol: 1,063 reports
Browse all interactions between Bactrim ds and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on insulin aspart recombinant and sulfamethoxazole; trimethoprim (the active ingredients of Novolog and Bactrim ds, respectively), and Novolog and Bactrim ds (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Novolog and Bactrim ds.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Lyrica and Sotalol Hydrochloride drug interaction - now
- Megestrol Acetate and Tinnitus - 4 seconds ago
- Blood Prolactin Increased and moderna covid vaccine - 9 seconds ago
- Cytarabine and Fluid Overload - 11 seconds ago
- Accutane and Broken Bone - 12 seconds ago
- Micardis and Foscavir drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Maxidex vs. Diovan - 22 seconds ago
- Haldol and Atrial Fibrillation/Flutter - 23 seconds ago
- Risperidone and Guanfacine Hydrochloride drug interaction - 24 seconds ago
- Marijuana vs. Adderall 10 - 25 seconds ago