Novolog and Heparin drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Novolog and Heparin. Common interactions include vomiting among females and hypotension among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Novolog and Heparin have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 803 people who take Novolog and Heparin from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
803 people who take Novolog and Heparin together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Novolog?
Novolog has active ingredients of insulin aspart recombinant. It is often used in diabetes. eHealthMe is studying from 51,266 Novolog users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Heparin?
Heparin has active ingredients of heparin sodium. eHealthMe is studying from 81,999 Heparin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Novolog and Heparin reports submitted per year:
Novolog and Heparin drug interactions by gender *:
Novolog and Heparin drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Novolog and Heparin?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Common Novolog and Heparin interactions:
- Weakness: 85 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 41 reports
- Weight loss: 17 reports
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 10 reports
- Stable angina (a constant chest pain): 8 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Novolog and Heparin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Novolog side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 2,609 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2,475 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 2,173 reports
- Diarrhea: 2,129 reports
- Chronic kidney disease: 1,903 reports
- Pain: 1,899 reports
- Weakness: 1,890 reports
Browse all side effects of Novolog:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Heparin side effects:
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 6,470 reports
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 5,338 reports
- Pain: 5,206 reports
- Acute kidney failure: 4,876 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 4,052 reports
- Fever: 3,783 reports
Browse all side effects of Heparin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Novolog interactions:
- Novolog and Lantus: 19,692 reports
- Novolog and Aspirin: 8,699 reports
- Novolog and Metformin: 8,302 reports
- Novolog and Lisinopril: 6,881 reports
- Novolog and Gabapentin: 4,715 reports
- Novolog and Furosemide: 4,317 reports
- Novolog and Lasix: 3,869 reports
- Novolog and Humalog: 3,827 reports
- Novolog and Omeprazole: 3,802 reports
- Novolog and Prednisone: 3,586 reports
Browse all interactions between Novolog and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Heparin interactions:
- Heparin and Aspirin: 12,030 reports
- Heparin and Furosemide: 7,258 reports
- Heparin and Diphen: 6,512 reports
- Heparin and Hydramine: 6,505 reports
- Heparin and Lasix: 6,041 reports
- Heparin and Prednisone: 5,497 reports
- Heparin and Morphine: 5,081 reports
- Heparin and Acetylsalicylic acid: 4,913 reports
- Heparin and Pantoprazole: 4,630 reports
- Heparin and Omeprazole: 4,327 reports
Browse all interactions between Heparin and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on insulin aspart recombinant and heparin sodium (the active ingredients of Novolog and Heparin, respectively), and Novolog and Heparin (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Novolog and Heparin.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Lamotrigine vs. Duloxetine Hydrochloride - a second ago
- Krill Oil vs. Livalo - 5 seconds ago
- Labetalol Hydrochloride vs. Irbesartan Hydrochlorothiazide - 5 seconds ago
- Lamivudine vs. Bactrim - 5 seconds ago
- Omega-3 Marine Triglycerides and Periorbital Haematoma - 10 seconds ago
- High Blood Pressure in Alprazolam, how severe and when it was recovered? - 12 seconds ago
- Labetalol Hydrocloride vs. Isoptin - 13 seconds ago
- Lopurin and Hospitalisation - 20 seconds ago
- Enbrel and Hospitalisation - 21 seconds ago
- Rifampin and Fainting - 23 seconds ago