Nuvigil and Halibut liver oil drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Nuvigil and Halibut liver oil together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Nuvigil and Halibut liver oil. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
- Subscribe to monitor Nuvigil and Halibut liver oil
- Subscribe to monitor Nuvigil
- Subscribe to monitor Halibut liver oil
Do you take Nuvigil with Halibut liver oil?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Nuvigil has active ingredients of armodafinil. It is often used in narcolepsy. (latest outcomes from Nuvigil 14,229 users)
Halibut liver oil
Halibut liver oil has active ingredients of cod liver oil. (latest outcomes from Halibut liver oil 14 users)
Interactions between Nuvigil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Halibut liver oil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Nuvigil and Halibut liver oila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Nuvigil (85 members)
- Support group for people who take Halibut Liver Oil
- Support group for people who take Nuvigil and Halibut Liver Oil
Can you answer these questions
- I started taking Nuvigil 150mg 5 days ago to help with suspected yet un- diagnosed Narcolepsy. The first day I felt amazing yet my mood shifted slightly. I was happy alert and awake for the first time since I quit taking adderall two years ago. However as the days have gone on I find myself...
- Hi I've been taking nuvigil for 3 days and I was wondering if anybody else has had the same issues as me .since I started taking it I have an itch between my lip and nose and it only inches there no rash or nothing just as if I had taken something with codeine in it. I also have bruises that...
- Has anyone found a connection to Nuvigal and compulsive or pathological gambling. I don't know the difference between the two forms. I had gambled a lot on Mirapex. Years later I am no on Nuvigal and have relapsed.Could it be related to that. I also take 100 mg of Sertaline. TY
You may be interested in these posts
- The pharma company for my health insurance, OptimRx, will not approve the use of Nuvigil or the generic form of Provigil for the treatment of depression. Can anyone help me with an appeal to this company?
- Take Nuvigil to combat other medication side effects
- Nuvigil is the only drug I've added and I am suddenly having severe reflux. It is severe to the point I'm having heart attack symptoms and I've scheduled an appointment with my cardiologist to rule it out. The most I've ever taken in one day is 150 mg yet I guess it's enough to stir up...
- Nuvigil and Clonazepam together. Is this OK to take?
- My Nuvigil script was increased about a month ago because I was still having trouble concentrating during the day. Things were getting better. Then, last week, because I'd been having fainting spells & my blood pressure over the past year, a doctor cut my Bystolic dose in half. Now, I'm...
- How effective is Cetirizine Hydrochloride for Postnasal Drip?
- Will you have Swelling with Epitol?
- How effective is Cetirizine Hydrochloride for Nasal Discharge?
- Will you have Anasarca with Epitol?
- Will you have Edema with Epitol?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Epitol and have Swelling?
- Support group for people who take Epitol and have Anasarca?
- Support group for people who take Epitol and have Edema?
- What to expect when you take Epitol and have Swelling?
- What to expect when you take Epitol and have Anasarca?
- What to expect when you take Epitol and have Edema?
- A study for a 68 year old man who takes Depodur
- A study for a 73 year old man who takes Simvastatin
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Xyrem, Modafinil
- A study for a 49 year old man who takes Cosentyx
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Bactrim, Prednisone, Xanax, Lipitor, Valcyte, Coreg, Creon, Magnesium, Prograf, Dexilant
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.