Nuvigil and Halotex drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Nuvigil and Halotex together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Nuvigil and Halotex. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you take Nuvigil and Halotex?
You are not alone:
Nuvigil has active ingredients of armodafinil. It is often used in narcolepsy. (latest outcomes from Nuvigil 16,465 users)
Halotex has active ingredients of haloprogin.
Interactions between Nuvigil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Halotex and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Nuvigil and Halotexa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Flatulence with Convallaria? - now
- Will you have Staphylococcal Infection with Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Pancreatitis with Lantus Solostar? - 3 seconds ago
- Rythmol and Clonazepam drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Magnesium Glycinate and Celebrex drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 44 year old woman who takes Tri-sprintec, Topiramate, Phentermine, Meloxicam - 12 minutes ago
- A study for a 17 year old girl who takes Metformin, Lamictal Xr - 22 minutes ago
- Drug comparison of Propranolol Hydrochloride, Telmisartan for a 29 year old woman - 39 minutes ago
- A study for a 35 year old man who takes Doxycycline - 56 minutes ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Spiriva - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.