Nuvigil and Metaxalone drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Nuvigil and Metaxalone. Common interactions include gastrooesophageal reflux disease among females and neuropathy peripheral among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Nuvigil and Metaxalone have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 171 people who take Nuvigil and Metaxalone from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
171 people who take Nuvigil and Metaxalone together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Nuvigil?
Nuvigil has active ingredients of armodafinil. It is often used in narcolepsy. eHealthMe is studying from 22,190 Nuvigil users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Metaxalone?
Metaxalone has active ingredients of metaxalone. It is often used in back pain - low. eHealthMe is studying from 4,096 Metaxalone users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Nuvigil and Metaxalone reports submitted per year:
Nuvigil and Metaxalone drug interactions by gender *:
Nuvigil and Metaxalone drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Nuvigil and Metaxalone?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
- Nuvigil (22,190 reports)
- Metaxalone (4,096 reports)
Browse all drug interactions of Nuvigil and Metaxalone:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Nuvigil side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,516 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 1,507 reports
- Drug ineffective: 1,454 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 1,409 reports
- High blood pressure: 1,285 reports
- Drowsiness: 1,158 reports
- Depression: 1,150 reports
Browse all side effects of Nuvigil:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Metaxalone side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 277 reports
- Pain: 263 reports
- Drug ineffective: 251 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 236 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 175 reports
- High blood pressure: 174 reports
Browse all side effects of Metaxalone:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Nuvigil interactions:
- Nuvigil and Xyrem: 12,291 reports
- Nuvigil and Adderall: 3,624 reports
- Nuvigil and Vitamin d: 2,902 reports
- Nuvigil and Gabapentin: 2,625 reports
- Nuvigil and Cymbalta: 2,447 reports
- Nuvigil and Omeprazole: 2,216 reports
- Nuvigil and Ibu: 2,030 reports
- Nuvigil and Profen: 2,027 reports
- Nuvigil and Ritalin: 1,864 reports
- Nuvigil and Wellbutrin: 1,773 reports
Browse all interactions between Nuvigil and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Metaxalone interactions:
- Metaxalone and Gabapentin: 784 reports
- Metaxalone and Tramadol: 633 reports
- Metaxalone and Xyrem: 616 reports
- Metaxalone and Omeprazole: 538 reports
- Metaxalone and Prednisone: 504 reports
- Metaxalone and Vitamin d: 450 reports
- Metaxalone and Lyrica: 430 reports
- Metaxalone and Aspirin: 410 reports
- Metaxalone and Clonazepam: 398 reports
- Metaxalone and Lisinopril: 359 reports
Browse all interactions between Metaxalone and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on armodafinil and metaxalone (the active ingredients of Nuvigil and Metaxalone, respectively), and Nuvigil and Metaxalone (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Nuvigil and Metaxalone.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Cytomel and Reaction To Drug Excipients - 10 seconds ago
- Ferriprox and Intestinal Obstruction - 22 seconds ago
- Xanax Xr and Respiratory Rate Decreased - 29 seconds ago
- Advil Liqui-Gels and Brain Herniation - 52 seconds ago
- Aprepitant and Acarbose drug interaction - a minute ago
- Stiolto Respimat and Diabetes - a minute ago
- Anoro Ellipta and Compazine drug interaction - a minute ago
- Renagel and Ligament Pain - a minute ago
- Acetylsalicylic Acid and Fungal Nail Infection - a minute ago
- Actifed and Kadian drug interaction - a minute ago