Nuvigil and Valacyclovir hydrochloride drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Nuvigil and Valacyclovir hydrochloride together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Nuvigil and Valacyclovir hydrochloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 22 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 23, 2017
22 people who take Nuvigil, Valacyclovir hydrochloride are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Nuvigil and Valacyclovir hydrochloride?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeNuvigil and Valacyclovir hydrochloride from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Nuvigil has active ingredients of armodafinil. It is often used in narcolepsy. (latest outcomes from Nuvigil 14,229 users)
Valacyclovir hydrochloride has active ingredients of valacyclovir hydrochloride. It is often used in herpes zoster. (latest outcomes from Valacyclovir hydrochloride 1,823 users)
Interactions between Nuvigil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Valacyclovir hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Nuvigil and Valacyclovir hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Nuvigil (armodafinil) is often used to treat narcolepsy. Valacyclovir hydrochloride (valacyclovir hydrochloride) is often used to treat prophylaxis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Nuvigil is used in:
- Valacyclovir hydrochloride is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Can Xyrem cause Progressive supranuclear Palsy symptoms? i.e parkinsonism And temporal lobe epilepsy
- I have been using Nuvigil for 3 years now. About four months ago, I began to have Achilles tendon pain that has gotten progressively worse. I am quite concerned. Does anyone know anything about tendonitis caused by Nuvigil? Are there any studies out there? Is the tendon damage ...
- does artischocke can take with valaciclovir together? does it inhduce the metabolism of valaciclovir ?
- Has anyone found a connection to Nuvigal and compulsive or pathological gambling. I don't know the difference between the two forms. I had gambled a lot on Mirapex. Years later I am no on Nuvigal and have relapsed.Could it be related to that. I also take 100 mg of Sertaline. TY
- Hi I've been taking nuvigil for 3 days and I was wondering if anybody else has had the same issues as me .since I started taking it I have an itch between my lip and nose and it only inches there no rash or nothing just as if I had taken something with codeine in it. I also have bruises that ...
User reviews to the study
- I was on nuvigil for about two years with prior episodes of diverticulitis. I've been off nuvigil for several months and was recently hospitalized for seven days. Immediately, the docs were pushing for surgery. I'm going on about 2-3 weeks for a second opinion. I started my nuvigil today and ...
- I've been on Nuvigil 150mg for 2 days and find I'm very jittery at times. Does this go away with time?
- I've been taking subutex 8mg for two years (now at 3×daily) I also take Zoloft 200mg, now have been prescribed nuvigil 250mg. Anyone else take these together & how well do they work? I read the page on interaction study but I'd like to hear personal stories. Thanks!
- Hello all, I have been taking Nuvigil for approximately 3 years now. Four months ago I began to have Achilles pain that has gotten progressively worse. I began to research Nuvigil and tendonitis and that has led me to this group. Thanks, Theresa
- Hello all, I have been taking Nuvigil for approximately 3 years now. It has been a life changer for me - giving me the energy and drive after years and years of fatigue to have a much higher quality of life. Four months ago I started waking up with Achilles tendon pain, primarily on my ...