Nuvigil and Valeriana wallichii drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Nuvigil and Valeriana wallichii together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Nuvigil and Valeriana wallichii. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 19, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeNuvigil and Valeriana wallichii from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Nuvigil has active ingredients of armodafinil. It is often used in narcolepsy. (latest outcomes from Nuvigil 14,229 users)
Valeriana wallichii has active ingredients of valerian. (latest outcomes from Valeriana wallichii 2 users)
Interactions between Nuvigil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Valeriana wallichii and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Nuvigil and Valeriana wallichiia b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Nuvigil (armodafinil) is often used to treat narcolepsy. Valeriana wallichii (valerian) is often used to treat insomnia. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Can Xyrem cause Progressive supranuclear Palsy symptoms? i.e parkinsonism And temporal lobe epilepsy
- I have been using Nuvigil for 3 years now. About four months ago, I began to have Achilles tendon pain that has gotten progressively worse. I am quite concerned. Does anyone know anything about tendonitis caused by Nuvigil? Are there any studies out there? Is the tendon damage ...
- Has anyone found a connection to Nuvigal and compulsive or pathological gambling. I don't know the difference between the two forms. I had gambled a lot on Mirapex. Years later I am no on Nuvigal and have relapsed.Could it be related to that. I also take 100 mg of Sertaline. TY
- Hi I've been taking nuvigil for 3 days and I was wondering if anybody else has had the same issues as me .since I started taking it I have an itch between my lip and nose and it only inches there no rash or nothing just as if I had taken something with codeine in it. I also have bruises that ...
- On my 5th week of Nuvigil now. Noticing an increase in a rash on my skin and increased bruising with no trauma. The rash is small bumps in groups that are red and tiny and itch like CRAZY. I can tone down the itching with an allegra or benadryl. I am also experiencing an increase in bruising ...
User reviews to the study
- I was on nuvigil for about two years with prior episodes of diverticulitis. I've been off nuvigil for several months and was recently hospitalized for seven days. Immediately, the docs were pushing for surgery. I'm going on about 2-3 weeks for a second opinion. I started my nuvigil today and ...
- I've been on Nuvigil 150mg for 2 days and find I'm very jittery at times. Does this go away with time?
- I've been taking subutex 8mg for two years (now at 3×daily) I also take Zoloft 200mg, now have been prescribed nuvigil 250mg. Anyone else take these together & how well do they work? I read the page on interaction study but I'd like to hear personal stories. Thanks!
- Hello all, I have been taking Nuvigil for approximately 3 years now. Four months ago I began to have Achilles pain that has gotten progressively worse. I began to research Nuvigil and tendonitis and that has led me to this group. Thanks, Theresa
- Hello all, I have been taking Nuvigil for approximately 3 years now. It has been a life changer for me - giving me the energy and drive after years and years of fatigue to have a much higher quality of life. Four months ago I started waking up with Achilles tendon pain, primarily on my ...