Ofev and Pantoprazole drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Ofev and Pantoprazole. Common interactions include abdominal pain among females and diarrhoea among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Ofev and Pantoprazole have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 427 people who take Ofev and Pantoprazole from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
427 people who take Ofev and Pantoprazole together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Ofev?
Ofev has active ingredients of nintedanib esylate. eHealthMe is studying from 17,096 Ofev users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Pantoprazole?
Pantoprazole has active ingredients of pantoprazole sodium. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. eHealthMe is studying from 222,376 Pantoprazole users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Ofev and Pantoprazole reports submitted per year:
Ofev and Pantoprazole drug interactions by gender *:
Ofev and Pantoprazole drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Ofev and Pantoprazole?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Common Ofev and Pantoprazole interactions:
- Diarrhea: 139 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 75 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 44 reports
- Appetite - decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat): 36 reports
- Abdominal pain: 29 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 11 reports
- Constipation: 6 reports
- Weight decreased: 5 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Ofev and Pantoprazole:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Ofev side effects:
- Diarrhea: 6,983 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 2,723 reports
- Appetite - decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat): 2,198 reports
- Weight decreased: 2,116 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2,088 reports
- Indigestion: 1,964 reports
- Cough: 1,938 reports
- Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (chronic lung disease): 1,513 reports
Browse all side effects of Ofev:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Pantoprazole side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 18,779 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 15,706 reports
- Diarrhea: 15,376 reports
- Drug ineffective: 15,000 reports
- Chronic kidney disease: 14,558 reports
- Pain: 13,857 reports
- Rashes (redness): 12,108 reports
- Weakness: 12,003 reports
Browse all side effects of Pantoprazole:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Ofev interactions:
- Ofev and Aspirin: 989 reports
- Ofev and Prednisone: 901 reports
- Ofev and Omeprazole: 702 reports
- Ofev and Metformin: 527 reports
- Ofev and Amlodipine: 515 reports
- Ofev and Esbriet: 461 reports
- Ofev and Furosemide: 395 reports
- Ofev and Simvastatin: 376 reports
- Ofev and Lisinopril: 359 reports
Browse all interactions between Ofev and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Pantoprazole interactions:
- Pantoprazole and Prednisone: 31,675 reports
- Pantoprazole and Aspirin: 31,324 reports
- Pantoprazole and Furosemide: 27,220 reports
- Pantoprazole and Amlodipine: 22,617 reports
- Pantoprazole and Metformin: 19,848 reports
- Pantoprazole and Gabapentin: 19,115 reports
- Pantoprazole and Methotrexate: 17,915 reports
- Pantoprazole and Omeprazole: 16,375 reports
- Pantoprazole and Vitamin d: 16,071 reports
- Pantoprazole and Lisinopril: 15,720 reports
Browse all interactions between Pantoprazole and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on nintedanib esylate and pantoprazole sodium (the active ingredients of Ofev and Pantoprazole, respectively), and Ofev and Pantoprazole (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Ofev and Pantoprazole.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Rivaroxaban and Clarithromycin drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Inflectra and Pyoderma Gangrenosum - 6 seconds ago
- Oxycodone Hydrochloride and Plaquenil drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Plaquenil and Ambrisentan drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Plaquenil and Folate drug interaction - 30 seconds ago
- Procardia and Plaquenil drug interaction - 34 seconds ago
- Plaquenil and Duloxetine Hydrochloride drug interaction - 37 seconds ago
- Athlete'S Foot and Head Injury - 37 seconds ago
- Bupropion Hydrochloride vs. Provigil - 38 seconds ago
- Plaquenil and Neoral drug interaction - 38 seconds ago