Olive leaf and Prevacid naprapac 250 drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Olive leaf and Prevacid naprapac 250 together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Olive leaf and Prevacid naprapac 250. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on olive and lansoprazole; naproxen (the active ingredients of Olive leaf and Prevacid naprapac 250, respectively), and Olive leaf and Prevacid naprapac 250 (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered.
What is Olive leaf?
Olive leaf has active ingredients of olive. (latest outcomes from Olive leaf 152 users)
What is Prevacid naprapac 250?
Prevacid naprapac 250 has active ingredients of lansoprazole; naproxen. (latest outcomes from Prevacid naprapac 250 27 users)
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
No report is found.
Do you take Olive leaf and Prevacid naprapac 250?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Subscribe to monitor Olive leaf and Prevacid naprapac 250
- Subscribe to monitor Olive leaf
- Subscribe to monitor Prevacid naprapac 250
You are not alone, use our "Ginger Health" app to:
- connect with people like you who take Olive leaf and Prevacid naprapac 250
- use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Browse interactions by gender and age
Interactions between Olive leaf and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Prevacid naprapac 250 and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Olive leaf and Prevacid naprapac 250a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Blood Glucose Increased with Myalept? - a second ago
- Implanon and Amoxil drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Liver Disorder with Exemestane? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Rashes with Deferasirox? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Skin Redness Or Inflammation with Deferasirox? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Skin Lesion with Deferasirox? - 3 seconds ago
- Toviaz and Nexavar drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Tasigna and Prozac drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Cephalexin and have Spondylolisthesis Acquired? - 19 seconds ago
- Rifampin and Adderall 20 drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Magnesium, Valsartan - 2 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Zicam, Mucinex, Advil, Tylenol for a 74 year old woman - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Reglan - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 84 year old woman who takes Prozac - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Requip - 4 hours ago
- Prediction of Wellbutrin Xl, Zyrtec Allergy for a 34 year old woman - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old man who takes Topamax, Abilify, Lamictal, Depakote, Methotrexate, Effexor - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old man who takes Milk Of Magnesia - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Miralax - 7 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Temodar, Ceenu for a 61 year old man - 9 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.