Olmetec and Lovenox drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Olmetec and Lovenox together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Olmetec and Lovenox. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 21 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 22, 2017
21 people who take Olmetec, Lovenox are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeOlmetec and Lovenox from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Olmetec has active ingredients of olmesartan medoxomil. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Olmetec 4,584 users)
Lovenox has active ingredients of enoxaparin sodium. It is often used in deep venous thrombosis. (latest outcomes from Lovenox 29,275 users)
Interactions between Olmetec and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Lovenox and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Olmetec and Lovenoxa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Olmetec (olmesartan medoxomil) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Lovenox (enoxaparin sodium) is often used to treat deep venous thrombosis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Olmetec is used in:
- Lovenox is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I started taking lovenox about 6 weeks after a major surgery. Two weeks after taking the lovenox I started smelling this strange odor. It smelled like eggs that had been cooked hard in a lot of garlic. I actually thought my daughter had prepared my eggs with garlic. But it wasn't long before ...
- i am 40 year old male taking Baclofen for muscle pain, avodart for hair loss and Olmetic for moderate high blood pressure issues. Over the last two years my fingernails (thumb and index finger on both hands) and big toe nails have become brittle and are splitting and thumb nails are concave in ...
- I have been on Lovenox injections for six weeks. I am now experiencing a decrease in my urine output. I drank a gallon of water today and that doesn't seem to have made an increase in urine output. Where is all of it going? Don't have any swelling anywhere, yet.
- My scalp is also itchy, the hairloss is moderate and generalized not patchy. I have been on Lovenox for 6 months by recently stopped it,
User reviews to the study
- I am taking Olmetec 20mg for a month now. At night time I feel to cough but can't cough easily. Usually it is a dry cough. Did anybody get this side effect?
- I started taking Olmetec a couple of months ago and have been gaining weight. My blood pressure off the meds is 145 over 90 and my doctors have never said anything about it so I wonder if it is high enough to be on this medication. Has anyone tried prescribed diuretics instead and, if so, how ...
- I have been on olmetac for just over a month and have a very weird feeling in my chest and shortness of breath whic gets much worse when I go for a walk. Doc gave me a puffer to use which is no use at all. I also have nasal congestion. None of these symptoms were there before I started the ...
- I took shots of Lovenox for a month after surgery and experienced hair loss. I think the hairloss has stopped but not sure what to expect. Is this temporary - will the hair likely grow back?
- I'm about to begin an intensive 3 month treatment using a powerful THC/CBD mixture administered by suppository. I am in Livonia for my Pancreatic cancer to prevent clots. Need any info or advice I can get as it sounds like these two don't fair well together. Thanks!