Omnicef and Kadian drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Omnicef and Kadian. Common interactions include actinomycosis among females.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Omnicef and Kadian have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 10 people who take Omnicef and Kadian from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
10 people who take Omnicef and Kadian together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Omnicef?
Omnicef has active ingredients of cefdinir. It is often used in sinusitis. eHealthMe is studying from 2,696 Omnicef users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Kadian?
Kadian has active ingredients of morphine sulfate. It is often used in pain. eHealthMe is studying from 22,938 Kadian users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Omnicef and Kadian reports submitted per year:
Common Omnicef and Kadian drug interactions by gender *:
- Decreased interest
- Fracture nonunion
- General physical health deterioration
Common Omnicef and Kadian drug interactions by age *:
- Bone disorder
- Bone pain
- Cerebral atrophy
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Chronic kidney disease
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease
- Impaired gastric emptying
- Renal failure
- Cardiac failure
- Cerebrovascular accident
- Chest pain
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease
- Hepatocellular damage
- Myocardial infarction
- Oedema peripheral
Common conditions people have *:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe): 9 people, 90.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 9 people, 90.00%
- Breast Cancer: 6 people, 60.00%
- Weight Decreased: 3 people, 30.00%
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome: 3 people, 30.00%
- Chest Pain: 3 people, 30.00%
- Cough: 3 people, 30.00%
- Depression: 3 people, 30.00%
- Diabetes: 3 people, 30.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 3 people, 30.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Omnicef and Kadian?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Rasmy A, Rahal M, Kisana M, Ahmad S, Salah A, "Morphine induced thrombocytopenia: A case report", Journal of Case Reports and Images in Oncology, 2015 Dec .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Browse all drug interactions of Omnicef and Kadian:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Omnicef side effects:
- Rashes (redness): 223 reports
- Diarrhea: 200 reports
- Pain: 199 reports
- Fever: 190 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 189 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 169 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 159 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 150 reports
Browse all side effects of Omnicef:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Kadian side effects:
- Death: 10,057 reports
- Drug abuse: 1,794 reports
- Drug abuse and dependence: 1,759 reports
- Pain: 432 reports
- Drug ineffective: 274 reports
Browse all side effects of Kadian:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Omnicef interactions:
- Omnicef and Prednisone: 274 reports
- Omnicef and Levaquin: 207 reports
- Omnicef and Zithromax: 199 reports
- Omnicef and Aspirin: 193 reports
- Omnicef and Albuterol: 191 reports
- Omnicef and Prevacid: 186 reports
- Omnicef and Nexium: 182 reports
- Omnicef and Amoxicillin: 178 reports
- Omnicef and Lasix: 173 reports
- Omnicef and Profen: 171 reports
Browse all interactions between Omnicef and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Kadian interactions:
- Kadian and Percocet: 20,211 reports
- Kadian and Duragesic: 20,047 reports
- Kadian and Opana er: 20,005 reports
- Kadian and Actiq: 19,980 reports
- Kadian and Norco: 19,696 reports
- Kadian and Fentora: 19,682 reports
- Kadian and Oxycontin: 19,605 reports
- Kadian and Dilaudid: 19,493 reports
- Kadian and Nucynta: 18,865 reports
- Kadian and Hysingla er: 18,780 reports
Browse all interactions between Kadian and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on cefdinir and morphine sulfate (the active ingredients of Omnicef and Kadian, respectively), and Omnicef and Kadian (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Omnicef and Kadian.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Tizanidine Hydrochloride and Dicyclomine Hydrochloride drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Glycolax and Xanax drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Xanax and Adcirca drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Cinnamon and Xanax drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Septra and Xanax drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Xanax and Zaroxolyn drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Milk Of Magnesia and Xanax drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Singulair and Sjogren Syndrome - 22 seconds ago
- Xanax and Buspirone Hcl drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate and Vioxx drug interaction - 35 seconds ago