Opdivo and Mekinist drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Opdivo and Mekinist together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Opdivo and Mekinist. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 18, 2017
6 people who take Opdivo, Mekinist are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Opdivo and Mekinist?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeOpdivo and Mekinist from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Opdivo has active ingredients of nivolumab. (latest outcomes from Opdivo 6,508 users)
Mekinist has active ingredients of trametinib dimethyl sulfoxide. (latest outcomes from Mekinist 2,809 users)
Interactions between Opdivo and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Mekinist and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Opdivo and Mekinista b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Opdivo (nivolumab) is often used to treat lung neoplasm malignant. Mekinist (trametinib dimethyl sulfoxide) is often used to treat malignant melanoma. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
- My mom. a 73 years old asian with uterine cancer injected Nivolumab for the first time and after 5 days her white blood cells count increased from 10.2 to 19.75x10*3/ ul. Is this increase a direct result of the injection or is she having an infection? Anyone knows the answer? Thank you.
- My husband has had 2 doses of Opfivocomnined with Avastin which he has been for 6 months. He is very tired 1 day after treatment and has been coughing a lot.
- Have been on opdivo for nearly two years. Recently started taking vitamin c supplements. Wondering if anyone knows the safety and efficacy of the combo?