Oraqix and Selenium drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Oraqix and Selenium together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Oraqix and Selenium. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 12, 2017
2 people who take Oraqix, Selenium are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Oraqix and Selenium?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeOraqix and Selenium from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Oraqix has active ingredients of lidocaine; prilocaine. (latest outcomes from Oraqix 30 users)
Selenium has active ingredients of selenium. It is often used in vitamin supplementation. (latest outcomes from Selenium 2,035 users)
Interactions between Oraqix and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Selenium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Oraqix and Seleniuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Oraqix (lidocaine; prilocaine) is often used to treat local anaesthesia. Selenium (selenium) is often used to treat supplementation therapy. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- has anyone connected tingly sensations while taking selenium?
- In taking all these vitamins and the oxybutnin, and me being a paraphegic will this in any way benefit me or hinder me...meaning is their any side effects these vitamins have on me.
User reviews to the study
- I have hashimotos and I tried taking Selenium (L-selenomethioine) and it caused sore throat. I think It will be helpful for me to be part of this group.
- Hello, I am 61 years old was in hospital Sept. 26th. with hyponatremia. I just started taking Co Q-10 27th. 2016. I now feel close to how I felt when I went to hospital very sick. Wondering what to do? Do not want to go back in Hospital. Eating potatoe chips for salt. I am on limited fluid ...
- I just started lovenox for reproductive immunological issues (2 miscarriages). I recently started taking selenium which has helped my thyroid issues. I wanted to check to see if I can continue my selenuim. Thank you.
- Hi, I have been taking 200 Selenium for three days now, but I feel nausea, dizzy and very tired. Is it possible for such a dose to cause me these symptoms? I am taking it because of increased TSH and decreased FT4. Thx.