Oxycontin and Oatmeal drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Oxycontin and Oatmeal together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Oxycontin and Oatmeal. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you take Oxycontin and Oatmeal?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Oxycontin and Oatmeal
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Oxycontin has active ingredients of oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Oxycontin 93,862 users)
Oatmeal has active ingredients of oats. (latest outcomes from Oatmeal 33 users)
Browse by gender and age
Interactions between Oxycontin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Oatmeal and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Oxycontin and Oatmeala b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Girls aged 10-19 who have Occult Blood with Ancef - now
- Will you have Bundle Branch Block Left with Lotrel? - 2 seconds ago
- Girls aged 2-9 who have Fatty Liver with Quinapril - 3 seconds ago
- Insulin and Iopamidol drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Eye Floaters with Macrobid? - 7 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Gravol and Elmiron - 8 seconds ago
- Lidocaine and Vajravalli drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Gaviscon and Dacarbazine drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Girls aged 2-9 who have Quadriparesis with Linden - 10 seconds ago
- Will you have Gastric Cancer with Ibuprofen? - 11 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 28 year old man who takes Saw Palmetto - 27 minutes ago
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Clonidine, L-methylfolate, Zyrtec, Xarelto, Prilosec, Dilaudid, Percocet, Metoprolol Tartrate, Simvastatin - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Xarelto, L-methylfolate - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Humira, Candex, Plaquenil - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 35 year old man who takes Xolair - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Requip, Tramadol for a 56 year old man - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Plavix, Lipitor, Aspirin - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Plavix, Lipitor, Folate - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Plavix, Lipitor, Turmeric, Glucosamine, Folate - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 75 year old woman who takes Prolia, Exemestane - 9 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.