P-5-p and Exemestane drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take P-5-p and Exemestane together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between P-5-p and Exemestane. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you take P-5-p and Exemestane?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take P-5-p and Exemestane
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
P-5-p has active ingredients of pyridoxine (vitamin b6). (latest outcomes from P-5-p 4 users)
Exemestane has active ingredients of exemestane. It is often used in breast cancer. (latest outcomes from Exemestane 6,370 users)
Browse by gender and age
Interactions between P-5-p and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Exemestane and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of P-5-p and Exemestanea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Intervertebral Disc Injury with Lorazepam? - now
- Will you have Early Morning Joint Stiffness with Morphine? - a second ago
- Will you have Deafness Permanent Partial with Vascepa? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Bladder Pain with Simvastatin? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Mycobacterium Marinum Infection with Bactrim Ds? - 2 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Glucosamine Hcl and Atrovent - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Cardiomyopathy - Restrictive with Cernilton? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Somnolence with Butrans? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Sleepy with Butrans? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Xith Nerve Paralysis with Rubella Immunity Confirmed? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Avapro, Clarithromycin, Dexamethasone - 22 minutes ago
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Plavix, Lipitor, Clonazepam - 35 minutes ago
- A study for a 42 year old man who takes Viagra, Vyvanse - 42 minutes ago
- A study for a 34 year old man who takes Depakote - an hour ago
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Prednisolone - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Plaquenil - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Ativan, Topamax - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old man who takes Omega-3 Oil - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Adderall - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Xopenex, Singulair - 7 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.