Pataday and Tymlos drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among 9 people who take Pataday and Tymlos. Common interactions include headache among females.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Pataday and Tymlos have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
9 people who take Pataday and Tymlos together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Pataday?
Pataday has active ingredients of olopatadine hydrochloride. It is used in allergies. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 7,936 Pataday users.
What is Tymlos?
Tymlos has active ingredients of abaloparatide. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 16,022 Tymlos users.
Number of Pataday and Tymlos reports submitted per year:
Common Pataday and Tymlos drug interactions by gender *:
- Heart rate increased
- Injection site discomfort
- Pain in jaw
- Injection site bruising
Common Pataday and Tymlos drug interactions by age *:
- Heart rate increased
- Injection site bruising
- Joint stiffness
- Rash macular
- Dizziness postural
- Eye infection
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Pataday and Tymlos?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drug side effects by duration, gender and age:
Common Pataday drug interactions:
- Pataday and Zaditor: 1,624 reports
- Pataday and Azelastine: 1,083 reports
- Pataday and Cromolyn sodium: 419 reports
- Pataday and Azelastine hydrochloride: 411 reports
- Pataday and Singulair: 407 reports
- Pataday and Vitamin d: 379 reports
- Pataday and Zyrtec: 365 reports
- Pataday and Xyrem: 353 reports
- Pataday and Aspirin: 314 reports
- Pataday and Omeprazole: 290 reports
Browse interactions between Pataday and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Tymlos drug interactions:
- Tymlos and Vitamin d3: 552 reports
- Tymlos and Calcium: 436 reports
- Tymlos and Gabapentin: 372 reports
- Tymlos and Omeprazole: 265 reports
- Tymlos and Prednisone: 243 reports
- Tymlos and Lisinopril: 232 reports
- Tymlos and Aspirin: 230 reports
- Tymlos and Synthroid: 212 reports
- Tymlos and Amlodipine: 202 reports
- Tymlos and Tramadol: 190 reports
Browse interactions between Tymlos and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on olopatadine hydrochloride and abaloparatide (the active ingredients of Pataday and Tymlos, respectively), and Pataday and Tymlos (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Pataday and Tymlos.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Forane and Insulin drug interaction - now
- Aranesp and Non-Hodgkin'S Lymphoma - now
- Zyrtec and Hypothalamo-Pituitary Disorder - a second ago
- Alginate and Valtrex drug interaction - a second ago
- Tecfidera and Sinus Tachycardia - 9 seconds ago
- Amlodipine Besylate and Thyroid Nodule - 11 seconds ago
- Victoza and Atacand drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Micronor and Doxycycline drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Rad001 and Pepcid drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Epinephrine and Procardia drug interaction - 23 seconds ago