Paxil and Kala tulsi drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Paxil and Kala tulsi together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Paxil and Kala tulsi. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you take Paxil and Kala tulsi?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Paxil and Kala tulsi
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Paxil has active ingredients of paroxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Paxil 84,999 users)
Kala tulsi has active ingredients of holy basil.
Browse by gender and age
Interactions between Paxil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Kala tulsi and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Paxil and Kala tulsia b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Coskun M, Adak I, Akaltun I, "Bilateral gynecomastia in a preadolescent boy while under treatment with methylphenidate and paroxetine", Journal of clinical psychopharmacology, 2014 Aug .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease with Oxistat? - a second ago
- Women aged 60+ who have Excessive Hunger with Combigan - a second ago
- Will you have Reflux Esophagitis with Oxistat? - a second ago
- Will you have Reflux with Oxistat? - a second ago
- Will you have Pyrosis with Oxistat? - a second ago
- Will you have Peptic Esophagitis with Oxistat? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Non-Cardiac Chest Pain with Oxistat? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Heartburn - Chronic with Oxistat? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Heartburn with Oxistat? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Gerds with Oxistat? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Avapro, Clarithromycin, Dexamethasone - 7 minutes ago
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Plavix, Lipitor, Clonazepam - 20 minutes ago
- A study for a 42 year old man who takes Viagra, Vyvanse - 27 minutes ago
- A study for a 34 year old man who takes Depakote - 59 minutes ago
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Prednisolone - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Plaquenil - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Ativan, Topamax - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old man who takes Omega-3 Oil - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Adderall - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Xopenex, Singulair - 6 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.