Paxil and Nitrolingual drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Paxil and Nitrolingual together. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 9 people who take Paxil and Nitrolingual from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
9 people who take Paxil, Nitrolingual are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Paxil and Nitrolingual?
You are not alone:
Paxil has active ingredients of paroxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Paxil 84,532 users)
Nitrolingual has active ingredients of nitroglycerin. (latest outcomes from Nitrolingual 1,724 users)
Interactions between Paxil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Nitrolingual and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Paxil and Nitrolinguala b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Coskun M, Adak I, Akaltun I, "Bilateral gynecomastia in a preadolescent boy while under treatment with methylphenidate and paroxetine", Journal of clinical psychopharmacology, 2014 Aug .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Polyarthritis with Amlodipine? - now
- Flomax and Decadron drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Premature Ejaculation with Effexor Xr? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have T-Cell Lymphoma with Methadone Hydrochloride? - 6 seconds ago
- Brovana and Codeine drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Venlafaxine Hydrochloride - 8 minutes ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Omeprazole And Sodium Bicarbonate - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Lasix, Eliquis, Vitamins - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 81 year old woman who takes Ambien, Medrol, Norco, Dyrenium - 4 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Lamictal, Pristiq for a 59 year old woman - 4 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.