Penicillin g sodium and Quinine drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Penicillin g sodium and Quinine together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Penicillin g sodium and Quinine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 13, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Penicillin g sodium and Quinine?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePenicillin g sodium and Quinine from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Penicillin g sodium
Penicillin g sodium has active ingredients of penicillin g sodium. (latest outcomes from Penicillin g sodium 68 users)
Quinine has active ingredients of cinchona. It is often used in leg pain. (latest outcomes from Quinine 2,543 users)
Interactions between Penicillin g sodium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Quinine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Penicillin g sodium and Quininea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Penicillin g sodium (penicillin g sodium) is often used to treat infection. Quinine (cinchona) is often used to treat muscle spasms. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- a week after receiving IM quinine I just started having rash on both thigh on the exact sites where quinine was injected. my rash is increasing in size day by day but it is not septic do I don't know what to do. help please
User reviews to the study
- I Have been taking quinine for 5 days and have broken out in ulcers inside my mouth, how long does it take to go as I have had this getting on for 4 weeks now, its down the back of my throat and tongue and has made my jaw ache with the inflammation, most of it has slowly gone but I am left with ...
- Hi im allergic to sulpites and sodium benzoate which trigger asthma. I had to stop drinking wine socially and now drink vodka, tonic water and soda water. Everytime I drink this I have a headache, runny nose and my chest closes up. Is it possible that I'm allergic to the tonic water.
- I am on fetanyl all the sudden my husband started to make me gin and tonic every evening night time cocktail. I am wondering if this is ok for me.
- i have been on quinine for 10yrs and have been going to the doctors and dentist around the same time asking them both for help with mouth ulcers that last for as long as 3 mths and non of them have said its the side effect of quinine and they both have a list of my meds in fact the dentist ...
- I have recently been found to have a fixed drug reaction, which at this time I think may be do to quinine. While researching this subject I found a connection with increased creatine levels, which I also have...just getting started on this subject.