Phytonadione and Albuterol drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Phytonadione and Albuterol. Common interactions include asthenia among females and sepsis among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Phytonadione and Albuterol have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 367 people who take Phytonadione and Albuterol from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
367 people who take Phytonadione and Albuterol together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Phytonadione?
Phytonadione has active ingredients of phytonadione. It is often used in hemorrhagic stroke. eHealthMe is studying from 2,304 Phytonadione users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Albuterol?
Albuterol has active ingredients of albuterol. It is often used in asthma. eHealthMe is studying from 134,943 Albuterol users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Phytonadione and Albuterol reports submitted per year:
Phytonadione and Albuterol drug interactions by gender *:
Phytonadione and Albuterol drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Phytonadione and Albuterol?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
- Phytonadione (2,304 reports)
- Albuterol (134,943 reports)
Common Phytonadione and Albuterol interactions:
- Breathing difficulty: 22 reports
- Pneumonia: 21 reports
- Wheezing (a high-pitched whistling sound made while you breath): 8 reports
- Delirium (wild excitement): 6 reports
- Cough: 5 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Phytonadione and Albuterol:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Phytonadione side effects:
- Sepsis (a severe blood infection that can lead to organ failure and death): 283 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 232 reports
- Ascites (accumulation of fluid in the abdominal cavity): 229 reports
- Abdominal pain: 218 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 197 reports
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 195 reports
- Constipation: 181 reports
Browse all side effects of Phytonadione:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Albuterol side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 17,779 reports
- Pneumonia: 8,751 reports
- Drug ineffective: 8,720 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 8,683 reports
- Asthma: 7,968 reports
- Pain: 7,595 reports
- Cough: 7,384 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 7,297 reports
Browse all side effects of Albuterol:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Phytonadione interactions:
- Phytonadione and Ondansetron: 483 reports
- Phytonadione and Furosemide: 475 reports
- Phytonadione and Heparin: 444 reports
- Phytonadione and Pantoprazole: 398 reports
- Phytonadione and Acetaminophen: 382 reports
- Phytonadione and Allopurinol: 332 reports
- Phytonadione and Metronidazole: 322 reports
- Phytonadione and Lansoprazole: 309 reports
- Phytonadione and Omeprazole: 296 reports
Browse all interactions between Phytonadione and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Albuterol interactions:
- Albuterol and Prednisone: 19,264 reports
- Albuterol and Aspirin: 18,242 reports
- Albuterol and Singulair: 15,328 reports
- Albuterol and Spiriva: 15,059 reports
- Albuterol and Omeprazole: 13,073 reports
- Albuterol and Furosemide: 12,273 reports
- Albuterol and Lisinopril: 11,967 reports
- Albuterol and Symbicort: 11,033 reports
- Albuterol and Gabapentin: 10,377 reports
- Albuterol and Lasix: 9,852 reports
Browse all interactions between Albuterol and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on phytonadione and albuterol (the active ingredients of Phytonadione and Albuterol, respectively), and Phytonadione and Albuterol (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Phytonadione and Albuterol.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Breo Ellipta and Proair Hfa drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Theophyl and Smoke Sensitivity - 5 seconds ago
- Comtan and Temovate drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- How effective is Remeron for Bipolar Ii Disorder? - 19 seconds ago
- Losartan and Lung Transplant - 23 seconds ago
- Ramipril and Paraneoplastic Dermatomyositis - 24 seconds ago
- Echinacea and Curcumin drug interaction - 24 seconds ago
- Ranexa and Broken Bone - 25 seconds ago
- Dexlansoprazole and Heart Attack - 26 seconds ago
- Magnevist and Indapamide drug interaction - 31 seconds ago