Plendil and Abies alba drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Plendil and Abies alba together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Plendil and Abies alba. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on felodipine and fir (the active ingredients of Plendil and Abies alba, respectively), and Plendil and Abies alba (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered.
What is Plendil?
Plendil has active ingredients of felodipine. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Plendil 4,686 users)
What is Abies alba?
Abies alba has active ingredients of fir.
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
No report is found.
Do you take Plendil and Abies alba?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Subscribe to monitor Plendil and Abies alba
- Subscribe to monitor Plendil
- Subscribe to monitor Abies alba
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Plendil and Abies alba
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Browse interactions by gender and age
Interactions between Plendil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Abies alba and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Plendil and Abies albaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Dysplasia with Metformin? - now
- Will you have Infection - Skin Around The Nail with Aspirin? - a second ago
- Will you have Paronychia with Aspirin? - a second ago
- Will you have Nabothian Cyst with Dothiepin Hydrochloride? - a second ago
- Will you have Headache - Cluster with Paroxetine Hydrochloride? - 4 seconds ago
- Toradol and Plavix drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Stools - Watery with Adcal? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Loose Bowel Movements with Adcal? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Frequent Bowel Movements with Adcal? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Mania with Solu-Medrol? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 69 year old man who takes Metoprolol Succinate, Rosuvastatin Calcium, Zetia, Lisinopril - 11 minutes ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Hctz, Amlodipine Besylate, Mct, Valtrex - 12 minutes ago
- A study for a 69 year old man who takes Rosuvastatin Calcium, Zetia - 22 minutes ago
- A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Losartan - 50 minutes ago
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Cozaar - an hour ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Marijuana, Abilify - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Butrans, Diazepam, Pregabalin - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Bisoprolol Fumarate, Lansoprazole - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Adderall 10, Clomipramine Hydrochloride - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Clonazepam, Losartan Potassium - 4 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.