Pomalyst and Cefadroxil drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Pomalyst and Cefadroxil. Common interactions include blood potassium decreased among females and dizziness among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Pomalyst and Cefadroxil have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 25 people who take Pomalyst and Cefadroxil from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
25 people who take Pomalyst and Cefadroxil together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Pomalyst?
Pomalyst has active ingredients of pomalidomide. eHealthMe is studying from 65,082 Pomalyst users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Cefadroxil?
Cefadroxil has active ingredients of cefadroxil/cefadroxil hemihydrate. It is often used in acne. eHealthMe is studying from 1,853 Cefadroxil users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Pomalyst and Cefadroxil reports submitted per year:
Common Pomalyst and Cefadroxil drug interactions by gender *:
- Blood potassium decreased
- Liver disorder
- Weight decreased
- Back pain
- Urinary tract disorder
- Abdominal discomfort
- Movement disorder
Common Pomalyst and Cefadroxil drug interactions by age *:
- Skin disorder
- Arthritis infective
- Bone lesion
- Dry mouth
Common conditions people have *:
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 25 people, 100.00%
- Rashes (redness): 3 people, 12.00%
- Itching: 3 people, 12.00%
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (blood clot in a major vein that usually develops in the legs and/or pelvis): 2 people, 8.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Pomalyst and Cefadroxil?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
- Pomalyst (65,082 reports)
- Cefadroxil (1,853 reports)
Browse all drug interactions of Pomalyst and Cefadroxil:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Pomalyst side effects:
- Multiple myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 4,970 reports
- Death: 4,962 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 4,549 reports
- Pneumonia: 4,357 reports
- Diarrhea: 2,171 reports
- Rashes (redness): 2,079 reports
- Weakness: 1,957 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 1,878 reports
Browse all side effects of Pomalyst:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Cefadroxil side effects:
- Pain: 210 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 151 reports
- Rashes (redness): 138 reports
- Chronic kidney disease: 131 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 111 reports
- Weakness: 103 reports
Browse all side effects of Cefadroxil:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Pomalyst interactions:
- Pomalyst and Aspirin: 9,348 reports
- Pomalyst and Vitamin d: 4,007 reports
- Pomalyst and Gabapentin: 4,001 reports
- Pomalyst and Revlimid: 3,730 reports
- Pomalyst and Omeprazole: 3,080 reports
- Pomalyst and Amlodipine: 3,045 reports
- Pomalyst and Dexamethasone: 2,956 reports
- Pomalyst and Ninlaro: 2,669 reports
- Pomalyst and Velcade: 2,489 reports
- Pomalyst and Darzalex: 2,457 reports
Browse all interactions between Pomalyst and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Cefadroxil interactions:
- Cefadroxil and Amoxicillin: 252 reports
- Cefadroxil and Furosemide: 222 reports
- Cefadroxil and Aspirin: 218 reports
- Cefadroxil and Gabapentin: 208 reports
- Cefadroxil and Nexium: 196 reports
- Cefadroxil and Ibu: 189 reports
- Cefadroxil and Tramadol: 181 reports
- Cefadroxil and Lisinopril: 163 reports
- Cefadroxil and Cephalexin: 148 reports
- Cefadroxil and Pantoprazole: 147 reports
Browse all interactions between Cefadroxil and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on pomalidomide and cefadroxil/cefadroxil hemihydrate (the active ingredients of Pomalyst and Cefadroxil, respectively), and Pomalyst and Cefadroxil (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Pomalyst and Cefadroxil.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Tamoxifen Citrate and Varicose Vein - 3 seconds ago
- Wellbutrin and Foetal Malformation - 15 seconds ago
- Breast Cancer Female and Folliculitis - 34 seconds ago
- Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate and Abdominal Pain Lower - 48 seconds ago
- Viibryd and Self Injurious Behavior - 53 seconds ago
- Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate and Abdominal Pain Aggravated - 56 seconds ago
- Mellaril and Cardiac Murmur - a minute ago
- Monurol and Xarelto drug interaction - a minute ago
- Sitagliptin and Non-Hodgkin'S Lymphoma - a minute ago
- Heparin and Hiv Infection - a minute ago